Skip navigation

Thanks

Back to the top

Thanks

Hi, just want to say thankyou to the people that stood by my car for the people's choice, I was really really suprised, made my weekend.  :D  :D  :D

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!

Back to the top
Well done Stuart, very well deserved.

Hope the mantle piece can cope with the trophy!!

Back to the top
to be fair i was already stood there and it was to hot to walk to a car i actually liked ..

only joking mate congrats :D

mAtt-

Back to the top
We were stood by it for a reason, it was super nice. Plus couldnt stand by own car :) only joking, apart from the fact yours was super nice :)

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
Well done Stuart :D
Hopefully see you at Malvern!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Arrived quite late on Sunday so was eating burger and chips when peoples choice was announced  :redfaced: But it's where I was gonna stand so all's good  :mrgreen:

Well done sir!

Back to the top
I was still on the gate when they did the vote, but I would have stood by yours too. I just love that colour, looks so good on the cab  8)

Back to the top
Well deserved mate,my favourite cabby at the show.

Back to the top
Well done Stu, i was putting tent away as a big rain cloud seemed to be heading our way..... i would of been stood by yours though.. WELL DONE mate.

Banner

Back to the top
Good job little Preston was on my shoulders as he got counted as well. First saw yours at stanford hall the previous weekend and loved the look, nice colour great condition and a small bumper can that sits nice, a credit to you Stu. Well deserved I would say

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Well done Stuart, not a bad return from only your second outing, love the Lagos Yellow  8)

Back to the top
Aye well done dude you did deserve it!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.