Skip navigation

Thank you!!

Back to the top

Thank you!!

Hi everyone!

Big thanks to everyone who was involved - I had an amazing weekend! So glad we didn't let the rain stop us!

Was my first agm and pleased to say it was fricking awesome!

Big shout to mk lot - you are awesome!

X

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
I'd echo that - top weekend fun!
Favourite moments were the relentless hurtling up and down between roundabouts (8 times :D)  at the start of the cruise, the massed cabby roof exercise when the rain started, and generally meeting some lovely people and their cars. Roll on next year!

Back to the top
as above, we wasnt surewhat to do fri when there were 4 cars but im glad we stayed and had a great weekend

roll on next year or perhaps a 2nd agm????

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Well, well, well if anything the weather made things funnier… so many people braved the rain and we were rewarded with pretty good weather in parts to be fair.  My favourite moments were Funk-Star and bouchay having a dance off as party rockers, Yomp as Amy Winehouse, the MK lot, meeting people and the rally!!!

Big thanks to the organisers and to the club members for just forgetting the weather and going for it!!!!  AWESOME!!!!  

Had to leave early on the Sunday but was a cracking event… I think we got 92 mk1's in the rally which is 8 more than last year when it was sunnier  8O …. the club keeps growing!!!!

Back to the top
Was mint!

Just got back to sunny Newcastle!

Roll on next year and I'll have my car by then!

Hopefully see you's for the Germany trip

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
Yomp made my night lol soooooo funny.

Big up Mk peeps, all involved in putting show on, jellybelly & Steph for being absolute cooking legends.

Roll on Germany, and agm 2013!

Cheers guys!!!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Big thank you to all those who organised this years agm what a cracker.

Loved it this year met lots of new people and anybody who stayed away because of the rain you missed a blinding weekend and at times some nice sun.

Once again a massive well done to all who helped in making the show happen WELL DONE and thank you

Oh and thanks to the food guys too

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Yup, cheers to you all.

I only managed to make it for a few hours today, didn't manage to get round as much as I would have liked, my own fault for taking a toddler with me!!

Saw few cars that I recognise, only took a couple of pics

'91 Clipper Cabby
'02 Mk4 Tdi Estate
'67 Riley Elf
'79 Mini Clubman estate

Back to the top
Thankyou from us to everyone that made this weekend most excellent, , the best annual gathering that we have been to so far. All good, awesome :)

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
my first agm but i only managed a couple of hours today, going to bring the mk1 next year and make a weekend of it.  Karl.

Back to the top

bigbadchris said

Was mint!

Sorry need to add a comment here big bad chris…..ONIONS !!!! not so big and bad lol but a good laugh mate good to meet you

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

sweetmk1dub said

my first agm but i only managed a couple of hours today, going to bring the mk1 next year and make a weekend of it.  Karl.

Cheers for keeping the music going Chris, thanks again from all us in yellow mate !!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Ginner, good to mee you too and everyone else who was there.

You'll be seeing alot more of me and the black bullet once she arives…… Tic Toc

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
Hi Gang!!

Just wanted to say a big thank you  from both me and Rob as we had a fantastic first AGM and soooo looking forward to the next one!!!! xxx

Back to the top
Just wanted to say thanks for a magic weekend well worth the journey.great to see some awesome mk1's.my son had a great time too will bring the whole gang next year cant wait.when's the next meet,can't get enough. :D  :D  :D

Back to the top

Ginner said

bigbadchris said

Was mint!

Sorry need to add a comment here big bad chris…..ONIONS !!!! not so big and bad lol but a good laugh mate good to meet you

Funny as that was!! Couldn't have been better 'big', 'bad' scared of an onion!! He he!!!!

And the CQ guys crying was funny too.  :lol:

Back to the top
I missed the onion experience this year - thankfully!

But yes, a big thank you to all that came and made for another cracking weekend with the MK1GOC.

I'll defo have to come in fancy dress next year as I felt a bit left out with the big numbers of folk that made the effort to dress up.

Back to the top

Yomp said

I'll defo have to come in fancy dress next year as I felt a bit left out with the big numbers of folk that made the effort to dress up.

mate you missed out big time, Amy Winehouse was there !! i even had a tickle of her bum and she didn't seem to mind :D

Back to the top

mAtt- said

Yomp said

mate you missed out big time, Amy Winehouse was there !! i even had a tickle of her bum and she didn't seem to mind :D

I had her breasts in my mouth and she was well up for it! she even pulled one of the goerdie boys !!!  :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone involved in the planning and organisation.

Great cars, great location, nice touch organising the arena for the awards; I could go on but I'll just say I thought everything was excellent.

Reading the AGM minutes I realise how much work went into saving the event - never even knew there was a river anywhere near - and I reckon we deserve a sunny weekend next year.

Thanks again.

PS We told both the AA men who towed us home how good it was. Brilliant double quick service from the AA by the way.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.