Skip navigation

Special Thanks

Back to the top

Special Thanks

I forgot to to thank some people yesterday.

I must recify that and show my appreciation to the show and shine judges.

Standard Cars, Best Interior and Daily Drivers were judged by Kaykay3 and Ianaa

Modified Cars, Best Paint, Best Engine were judged by Lhasadreams and Bert

Peoples' Choice was judged by 'The People'.

The time taken going round the cars looking at each in depth really does take a lot of time so I'm very grateful that you willingly gave your time up.
Cheers.

BUT…….

The bigest thanks MUST go to you members.

As everyone was packing up and leaving Dan Whitehead, the senior events course manager came over to me to say what a pleasure it is to have us as a club because we do not cause him or his staff any problems. He immediately asked us back next year. The feedback at the end that you gave when I asked about the course, the set up of the cars and the camping was in his words 'priceless' (in a good way).

Thanks for taking the time to come, the Committee is well aware that numbers were down on last year but we plan for all eventualities but the weather is beyond us!!!

Ta, Dan

Back to the top
nice one dano, we enjoyed it but to be honest we were thinking of not staying on friday, we gave it thought, checked out weather and thought sod it let it rain were here and here we stay and what great weekend we had too, roll on next year

sadly i couldnt go on the drive out due to a dodgy engine (running on 3 pots) but she got us home and is now fixed

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Ian & I enjoyed the judging experience at the AGM. It was in some classes a very hard call to
split the 1st & 2nd places, there were some very
good cars on display. We both thought that the
general quality was up on previous years.
Once again my thanks to all the committee for their hard work in making the AGM such an enjoyable occasoin.
Looking forward to next year already.
      Regards to ALL……      Keith,      kaykay3

Back to the top
Dan Whitehead any relation ??

Standard Cars, Best Interior and Daily Drivers were judged by Kaykay3 and Ianaa well done :D

Modified Cars, Best Paint, Best Engine were judged by Lhasadreams and Bert grrrrrrr lol :D

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.