Skip navigation

Regional Banners to attend the AGM

Back to the top

Regional Banners to attend the AGM

As the title says ALL regional banners to be in attendance at this years AGM, the Chairman had quite a few made for all you Regional hosts and excellent they look too so please can you bring them with you so to enhance your region, this is mainly aimed at the Regional Hosts of the club any failures will resort in a penalty !!!!

BE WARNED !!!!!

Cheers Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Dave

I cant make it mate and there are no Scots making the long trip South this year to the best of my knowledge.

The banner has been at the last show on stand in Perth and it takes pride of place above my headboard  :wink:

If you want the banner down for the AGM, luckily I have a carrier Eagle, that could drop it off for you  :dontknow:

Cheers Chris

Back to the top

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Hi Dave

I cant make it mate and there are no Scots making the long trip South this year to the best of my knowledge.

The banner has been at the last show on stand in Perth and it takes pride of place above my headboard  :wink:

If you want the banner down for the AGM, luckily I have a carrier Eagle, that could drop it off for you  :dontknow:

Cheers Chris

Chris, can you get it to me for the AGM, and I will post it back afterwards

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Dave

If needed yes but I am just about to organise a meet for the weekend after, I will not be going to that either as I will still be on my hols but I was going to take the banner to one of the guys so he can put it on the stand.

pm me your address if you want it posted mate.

Cheers  Chris

Back to the top
ours will be coming up with me and scott

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

ours will be coming up with me and scott

Cheers rich.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Irish banner will be present too...

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
MK banner will be there

Banner

Back to the top
The Berkshire banner will be there Saturday afternoon :) but not with me :(

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.