Skip navigation

mk1 golf annual meet in uttoxeter july 2012

Back to the top

mk1 golf annual meet in uttoxeter july 2012

hi everyone,
i restore and convert and dismantle golf mk1s in staffordshire and was thinking of attending the agm with some bits n pieces if you all think it may be worth my while(i will be coming anyhow) and is there anything specifically anyone is wanting?
i have 2 complete 3 door tintops mk1 for dismantling ( badly rotton shells)
2 complete 4 door golf mk1s for dismantling(1 rotton,1 crashed)
1 complete cabriolet for dismantling (spares/repair car)
1 caddy mk1 (just bits n pieces left now)
please post your responses so i can guage possible interest,ive done a few vw meets/shows already this year with some stock and had a good time so am happy to come to the agm with some stuff if folk want it.

thanks 8)

Back to the top
You are more than welcome to bring as much as you can carry!!

Hope you get a decent amount of requests.

I'm looking for good condition brown window winders. Got any?

Ta

Back to the top
i took spares parts last year and did really well

worth taking anyway :)

so bring yours along

Banner

Back to the top
I'm after a black carpet and black door cards

Back to the top
Are that's wicked have you got the gutter trims off the cabby??

Banner

Back to the top
defo would get some interest mate… more traders/autojumble the better!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
have you got a transporter or something which means you could bring some of the full car with you? people could then strip off the bits they need etc

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

have you got a transporter or something which means you could bring some of the full car with you? people could then strip off the bits they need etc

Not a bad idea…. But I'd have to check the liability cover in case someone hacks their finger off etc!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
big sign "parts removed at your own risk" done lol

yeah good point didnt think iof than Dan

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.