Skip navigation

hook ups nd parkoff info

Back to the top

hook ups nd parkoff info

ey gents,kinda new on the forum so still finding my way around but just wnted to know when the next decent hook up is gonna be?i live in northern suburbs bellville,drive a neat 92" blue two tone mk1 with a slightly worked velo 1.6 conversion inside nd out.let me know if any thers any guys tht live nearby or who knows of nice huk ups.SHERWYN :mrgreen:   

for those who are interrested and have blackberry's forward me your bb pins and il invite you guys on a VW group with a bunch of crazy vw petrolheads tht offers just abit more info on whats going down in the mother city when it comes to local meet ups,private runs through out the week nd weekends,parts for sale as well as sunday photo shoot cruzes.

we all love the same thing so lets huk up nd make it big!!!

Back to the top
Hi Sherwyn, welcome to the club, it took me a while to work out your speak above lol, i guess were not all young and understand whats commonly known as txt talk, well the AGM in which you have posted up in is in July 6-8th at Uttoxter racecourse this is our main and biggest event of the year, but if you are looking for a more regional meeting then check out the Regional section and the National section is a good place to see what major VW events thats going on.

If you can make replies to topics more easier on the eye it would be not so hard to try and work out lol.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
lol so sorry for that Dave.but did not realise that the manor of getting my msg across is not always easy for all to understand,but got that for a next time.

As for the event you speak of,where exactly is it based?sounds like it's gonna be huge and would love to attend.and is there any smaller based events that takes place on a more regular base or not?thanks for the reply.

sherwyn

Back to the top
No worries Sherwyn, if you click on my Signature link it will,take you the the 2012 AGM mini site have a browse of it see what you think of what is going to be the biggest club event of the year, also see the regional and national sections of the forum they tell you where guys are meeting locally for a chat and a drive out to the national where we have club stands at big VW shows up and down the country.

Where are you located out of interest and I could get the reg host of your area in contact with you to let you know what is happening and where.

Cheers Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.