Skip navigation

First Time At Annual Gathering

Back to the top

First Time At Annual Gathering

Well what can i say me coming from the BMW & 106 side of the car world

i have to said it was a great day for me as an outsider the food stand was ok the music was top class the cars were great and the people there were friendly what more could you ask for :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4206792325851.2178794.1166191147&type=3&l=c8fd042049

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4207208216248.2178803.1166191147&type=3&l=929a09180a

Here are my photos feel free to tag yoursale if you see your car :) looking forward to next years one even tho at this moment in time i have not got a mk one a month ago i was going to go for a 106 .. Plans change ;)

( all photos are from sunday )

Back to the top
some cracking pics there mate, i'll tag mine when i work out how to do it .. facebook gggrrrrrr

mAtt

Back to the top
yeh it doesnt seem to have the option to tag pics :(

Back to the top

Re: First Time At Annual Gathering

Ustbutler said

Well what can i say me coming from the BMW & 106 side of the car world

i have to said it was a great day for me as an outsider the food stand was ok the music was top class the cars were great and the people there were friendly what more could you ask for :)

Facebook

Facebook

Here are my photos feel free to tag yoursale if you see your car :) looking forward to next years one even tho at this moment in time i have not got a mk one a month ago i was going to go for a 106 .. Plans change ;)

( all photos are from sunday )

Welcome to the family mate  :wink: .

Back to the top
I Cant work it out how to tag em' either Matt  :dontknow:

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!

Back to the top
wahoo atleast its not just me being an idiot then lol :D

Back to the top
some cracking photos in there. quite a few of my little truck too :)

Back to the top
scroll over your photo and there will be a border at the bottom of the photos and it will say tag photo then you click that put you name in it and it should do it but facebook might be thowing a paddy again ;(

Back to the top
Ha, now I know who you are - I saw you taking pics of my red and black interior, and felt bad I hadn't hoovered better :D

Back to the top
hi stefan some cracking pictures there mate i will see you on tuesday for your lesson feel free to pop round the weekend to look at cars dan.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.