Skip navigation

Reply to 'Announcement: New Marketing Manager'

You have 30 minutes to complete this form before the security image will expire.

You are not logged in. If you log in, you will receive point credit for your submission.

Please be aware that your post will need to be validated by a moderator before it goes live. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be patient.

* Required field
* Required field
* Required field
Play audio version
To prevent bots, we require you to duplicate the text shown in the image, in the text box. If the image doesn't show correctly please check your web browser is not zoomed in/out.
* Required field

Use of this website implies that you agree to the website rules and privacy policy.

(#1567768) – By Tankerman24

Back to the top
Best wishes mate. Your input will be appreciated im sure :)

Post #1567768

(#1561143) – By Nosmonkey

Back to the top
Cheers guys! Great to be a part of the team.

Post #1561143

(#1561137) – By mk1gti79

Back to the top
Well Done Mate. the very best in your New Role …. for 2017…

The Mk1 saga Continues…….:thumbs:

Post #1561137

(#1561118) – By Hairyarse

Back to the top
Thanks for stepping-up to the plate Ahmet, no kebabs on it but hopefully plenty of enjoyment!  :lol:  :thumbs:

Post #1561118

Announcement: New Marketing Manager (#1561112) – By 36thcrazyfist

Important!

Announcement: New Marketing Manager

Hi all,

We’re happy to announce that we’ve found a new Marketing Manager to join our team who goes by the name of Ahmet Mustafa or Nosmonkey on the forum.

Ahmet has been a member of the forum for a few years now and is a self-proclaimed petrol head, owned a few MK1s in his time (although he’s a nipper), studied Motorsport Engineering at University, so knows his stuff. He’s helped run multiple social channels for Formula Student and is keen to drive things forward with the club, he’s 21 which I personally see it a breath of fresh air within the team, which I think you’ll all agree!

I hope you’ll all thank him for stepping up and wishing him well in the position

Thanks

Simon
Important!

Post #1561112