Skip navigation

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

Back to the top

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

I'd say that was pretty ronnied.

I assume you've got a new'un to bodge in?

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
????????

Back to the top
Couple of pics just for Chortle......

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
I am basically missing most of my expanding nuts that I need to fit the bodykit and need to know where to buy them from.....HELP!!!!

Back to the top
Ok have sorted my expanding nuts problem, cheers Chortle :-) and my new tryes have finally arrived from Blackcircles, and according to my original sportline Brochure, should be as close to the stock tyres as humanly possible.......just got to sort the wheels out on Monday now............and the rebuild has been set back another week due to having to source a complete gasket set for the bodykit from abroad.......thanks AGAIN Chortle :-)

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Oh and a special thanks to MR FUNKSTAR for supplying me yet again with lots of parts I needed desperately......LEGEND!

Back to the top
Well another crappy Sunday on Gertie..........this project now feels like its going backwards :-( Still, got allt he wheels off and they are now at Pristine, got the new rear speakers working.....new stereo is ready to go in...once I buy it, but still missing some parts etc that I cant get hold of....especially the small expanding nuts that go into the wheel arches that you screw the whole bodykit to!!! May have to use rivnuts in the end.....anyway, here are some pics....

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
This is coming along really nicely mate.  8)

I used the top expanding nuts in this link when I refitted my kit:

http://www.bresco.com/acatalog/VW.html

I think they are Mk2 ones and they needed slight trimming with a knife to fit, but they did the job.

The grey sill trim/gasket is available from the VW classic parts dept too.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.