Skip navigation

AGGIE the RAT mk1

Back to the top

Subtle Madness. RAT mk1

just thought i'd share this one with you.

the bonnet is no longer like that though

Back to the top

BOOM !!

Back to the top
great pic !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
8)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Love this car, i see it every time i go to my girlfriend's. Only had the chance to picture them together yesterday though :)  

So yeah i'll probably just keep uploadin pics every now and then :p

Back to the top
golfs lookin ace mate,nice jetta too!  8)

Back to the top
Would have done the wheels a burnt yellow and put a jcb sticker in each aha

get an aircon unit and hang it of the side.. Sweet.

Im not usualy a fan of rat but this is fun and doesent look to bad.. Just not a fan of that orange on those wheels

Back to the top

travisreeve said

Would have done the wheels a burnt yellow and put a jcb sticker in each aha

get an aircon unit and hang it of the side.. Sweet.

Im not usualy a fan of rat but this is fun and doesent look to bad.. Just not a fan of that orange on those wheels

haha :P i painted the engine bay of my mini JCB yellow :P

as much as i love the old air con units i dont think it would go with the rest of the car, might have to photoshop this :P

and cheers :)

Back to the top
out of intrest what did you use to get the paint from white to how it is now ?

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Stripped the paint right off, let the bottom half tarnish with surface rust, rub "back-to-black" bumper paint into the rust to make it darker, and finally varnished the whole lot :)

Why ? Thinking of doing it ? :p

Back to the top
na im not looking at doing, its just ive not seen a finish it like before was curious :D

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Aaahhh i see :p
Well yes it's something a bit different :p
I like different……… If you hadn't already noticed :p haha

Back to the top
did a little photoshoot

here's some more pics for you from the shoot the other night :)

there are more photos, but they are on my freinds camera, just say and i'll get them on here :P

also ive just bought a slammed passat :P (just thought you might like to know)

Back to the top
some great shots mate!

get some pics up of this slammed passat as well then :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
BOOM !!!

Look what i got :p

On the way home with my freinds mx5

And eeeerrrrr got it stuck, had to get my m8 with a 4x4 to come and drag me out :/

Back to the top
nice looks cool mate, def different look forward to seein it imn flesh at some point, you keeping both yeah ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I certainly will be keeping both. The golf however will be sorn after next weeks meet as it needs some loving

Back to the top
right guys i need some help, my distributor is leaking oil into the cap and points, is a 1300.
i changed an "o" ring before, apparently it was not the right one, any ideas ??

Back to the top
I still have the golf

Yes i know. She's a mess. I've done a Fair bit of tidying up since those photos. I've sorted the leak from the sump but still need to sort the leak into the distributor. Does anyone have any ideas on that ? It doesnt seem to be the seal on the actual distributor, but a seal further back ?

Anyhow the daily driver has changed alot for those of yu that are interested:

Back to the top
It's all looking good your end,

I love looking at your images, an that slammed passat.. Man I love them White walled tryes, ain't seen that done in a while.. I've raised my micro machine an now she's looking more 4x4 does speed humps like they don't even exist.

Your oil leaking issue I passed over the post an maybe it could be the rocker cover seal? To be honest I don't know what I'm talking about but from looking it looks like your distro is inserted into the rocker cover area? An as their is oil running around that area I'm just assuming it's coming from there. Or maybe a head gasket or summit? Got any oil in your water or the water in the oil? White or blue smoke on starting?

Anyway when you say about your engine looking a mess, but really it fits in well with your ratted golf anyway.. I first thought you made it all look like that.. Well you could have told me that an I would have believed you anyway..

Lol it looks pretty cool tbh, I'm trying to get the engine ticking proper on my golf before I play with much else. I like that you've done with your cars it does take time an patience to get it looking right even with the ratted look.

Keep it up matey, as I love popping in your thread every now an then ;)
Didge

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.