Skip navigation

1983 5 door 1.8t conversion (NOW FOR SALE)

Back to the top

1983 5 door 1.8t conversion (NOW FOR SALE)

pablos said

Must admit im tempted but I just can't justify it with other house stuff going on. Gutted your selling though mate, its a lovely motor in the flesh

We will get to roll together one day mate lol i just have more important things going on at this time, It's a shame because the time i drove it i love every min of it.

Back to the top
Great thread! Sorry to hear about the sale, but i'm sure that your'e going to get another great one some other time :)

Where did you buy the shallow sump - I'm really interested in boing one of those :)

1982 - Mk1 Golf 2.0 AGG 8v - 158 HP / 202 NM

Back to the top

Hurtig said

Great thread! Sorry to hear about the sale, but i'm sure that your'e going to get another great one some other time :)

Where did you buy the shallow sump - I'm really interested in boing one of those :)

Cheers mate i will defo have one in the future. the sump was from Awesome brilliant bit of kit works really well

Back to the top

MK1234Golf said

Hurtig said

Cheers mate i will defo have one in the future. the sump was from Awesome brilliant bit of kit works really well

Sorry .. must be my lack of "Britishness" ;) I'm not familiar with Awesome brilliant bit?

Do you have a link or something for the sump?

1982 - Mk1 Golf 2.0 AGG 8v - 158 HP / 202 NM

Back to the top

Hurtig said

MK1234Golf said

Hurtig said

Sorry .. must be my lack of "Britishness" ;) I'm not familiar with Awesome brilliant bit?

Do you have a link or something for the sump?

http://www.awesomegti.com/hybrid-1-8t-shallow-sump-conversion-kit

Back to the top
On Ebay 330810911138  Had over 1000 views in two days and 99 watchers crazy :(

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.