Skip navigation

GTI international 2013

Back to the top
Went to inters yesterday, had a great day, the weather was amazing! took a few pics with my phone as my camera is broken :(

'93 mk1 clipper(my occasional daily)

'89 mk2 16v gti(my daily when not using the above)

'08 a4 cab s line(the wifes daily)

2 doors rule!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Cool pics guys. Bet it was a hot one out there :)

Back to the top
Looks like a great day was had, love the pool on the roof lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I saw the pool on the roof, drove past us very slowly! Not sure if they'd get it off the roof without spilling a drop?!  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
they got it off the roof and it still had water in! thats impressive enough!

2 doors rule!

Back to the top
Did u see that mk1 sirrocco go down the strip? I dunno what it was running but OMG ITS WAS QUICK!! It did a quater mile in 9 seconds!

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
my mate took a video of it, hes put it on the gti international facebook page if anyone hasnt seen it(he was moaning this morning he gets a notification everytime someone "likes" it, please like it!!! its driving him nuts!!!!)

it was very quick!!

2 doors rule!

Back to the top

arnoldlog said

my mate took a video of it, hes put it on the gti international facebook page if anyone hasnt seen it(he was moaning this morning he gets a notification everytime someone "likes" it, please like it!!! its driving him nuts!!!!)

it was very quick!!

Ha ha ha epic

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
Yep the mk1 rocco has been racing for a few years and has a huuuuuge turbo, the green mk2 awd 20v I believe is also part of the same clan.

Thanks for the pic of mine it is the lhasa green 5dr with reg number ending in DPA.

\'83 Lhasa Green GX 1457cc

\'53 Mk4 Golf R32, Deep Pearl Blue

\'00 Kawasaki Ninja J1 ZX6R

\'92 B3 Passat Estate 1.6td (Now breaking) 😭

Back to the top
Great photos!
It was hot! Very hot! Being a ginger, i kept plastering myself in factor 30 and managed to not get burnt!
Thanks for the shot of mine! The white tintop 4th picture up from the bottom!

Millfischk69 - i voted for your mk1 in the show and shine!

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top

TrialsRider said

Great photos!
It was hot! Very hot! Being a ginger, i kept plastering myself in factor 30 and managed to not get burnt!

Millfischk69 - i voted for your mk1 in the show and shine!

Thanks dude, makes me very happy that someone voted for mine when there was sooo many nice cars there.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

TrialsRider said

Great photos!

very nice car, yea weather has been amazing for all the shows this year, bug jam this weekend looks scorching again!

2 doors rule!

Back to the top

millfischk69 said

Thanks dude, makes me very happy that someone voted for mine when there was sooo many nice cars there.  :thumbs:

Your welcome dude! Yours really stood out :)
Ill expect a vote for mine at the next one haha :ocf_emoticons__icon_rolleyes:

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top

arnoldlog said

very nice car, yea weather has been amazing for all the shows this year, bug jam this weekend looks scorching again!

Thankyou!
Yes i have not been to a bad show yet.
Cant make it to bug jam this year, im changing the water pump, cam belt, gearbox oil on mine ready for my trip to Holland for MIVW in about 2 weeks time  :ocf_emoticons__icon_cool:

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top

TrialsRider said

arnoldlog said

Thankyou!
Cant make it to bug jam this year, im changing the water pump, cam belt, gearbox oil on mine ready for my trip to Holland for MIVW in about 2 weeks time  :ocf_emoticons__icon_cool:

could you do me a favour and review the show when you get back? this is a show I'm thinking of doing, we holidayed in holland last year and went to leiden, wassenaar and scheveningen, really nice place and the people are really friendly too.

2 doors rule!

Back to the top

TrialsRider said

arnoldlog said

Thankyou!

Im going MIVW aswel, are yoi going from dover and what times etc. Taking the Mk4 R32 though and not the mk1 this time.

Back to the top

arnoldlog said

could you do me a favour and review the show when you get back? this is a show I'm thinking of doing, we holidayed in holland last year and went to leiden, wassenaar and scheveningen, really nice place and the people are really friendly too.

Yes ofcourse i can, ill post it up in the show picture section.
Im stopping in Leiden.
I have never been to a show in europe before, and now being 18 i can now drive abroad!
ive been planning it since January so i cant wait for it!

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top

millfischk69 said

Im going MIVW aswel, are yoi going from dover and what times etc. Taking the Mk4 R32 though and not the mk1 this time.

Im going from dover yes! Im going dover to dunkirk on the 3rd at 6am
And then rerturning on the 5th dunkirk to dover at 1800 hours.
Im going with DFDS seaways.
We are only cruising along at 60, partly because mines only a 1.1 4 speed, and one of my mates are going in his 67 splitty. Another 2 guys are coming along too in their Mk1s. Should be a great laugh.
What times are your ferry etc?

My 1983 Golf C
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.