Skip navigation

Elemental VW 2009

Back to the top

Elemental VW 2009

A few pics from the first half of Saturday…

Back to the top

Nice motor

Hi Rivage1991
Fellow Rivage owner here,some great pics
Drive a 1993 Rivage same as yours.Check out the new members forum to some pics of our local road run and my car.

Slippy

Back to the top
some good pics there mate.
nice weather too!!

i'm with HIC but my insurance (on the golf) ant that cheap!! add another 0 on the end!  :lol:

Photobucket

Back to the top
Cool pics Kevin, good to meet you and chat !! I was driving the mk 1 Jetta.
I completely forgot to take pics of the our stand, was too busy taking pics of the aircooled beautys  :lol:

G60

Back to the top
Hi Andy.

Good to meet you too buddy, did you do the Sunday as well?
Had to get away early Saturday to look at a house, paid off though as our offer was excepted!

It was a good day all round. You going to any other shows this year?

kevin

Back to the top
Hi Rivage1991
Fellow Rivage owner here,some great pics
Drive a 1993 Rivage same as yours.Check out the new members forum to some pics of our local road run and my car.

Hey Slippy,

Welcome to the club and to Rivage ownership. Its a nice example you got there. I like the datk blue hood cover. May get one of those.
We should sort out a Rivage owners meet and see how many are around these days. Never see another on the road.  :roll:

Back to the top

Rivage1991 said

Hi Andy.

Good to meet you too buddy, did you do the Sunday as well?
Had to get away early Saturday to look at a house, paid off though as our offer was excepted!

It was a good day all round. You going to any other shows this year?

kevin

Didnt do the sunday had to get back early on sat evening. Good news about the house, hope it has a nice big garage for the cabby  :lol:

Yeah will be doing more shows this year for sure ie GTI Inters, mk 1 owners annual meet, GTI summer fest, Players and London Volksfest both at North Weald Airfield to name but a few !!!!

G60

Back to the top
Hey - it does have a gargae! that was the most important thing i was looking for in a house.

I'm round the corner from northweald and london volksfest.
We should arange a convoy with the other club members down there.
you going to this months meet?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.