Skip navigation

MK Xmas show and shine meet 1st december @ Ikea

Back to the top

Re: Clutch and Stuff

MK Xmas show and shine meet 1st december @ Ikea

JP84 said

Thanks for getting me the price Funk-star. The guy that works on my cars normally could get the same clutch for about a fiver more but as he is collecting it, fitting it and returning it thats not worth the hassle!

Could you get my some prices for a water pump, cam belt and roof cable (the thing that is snapped and runs around the bottom of the roof to keep it taught. Would it be possible to get these in time for the next meet?

Many thanks
JP

water pump cambelt and cable £35 in my stock so can bring with me

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

Re: Meet

JP84 said

I came last time :)

I am Catscene's boyfriend with the Corrado thats a Mark 1 wannabe :)

we welcome all vw fella your always welcome :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
no worries spud can do video, i'l bring my digital camera as we hav now replaced the charger that my missis threw away :dontknow:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
i'l bring them lights for ya funk-star,

will bring the stoves for hot drinks,

and im going to pick a job lot of mk1 parts up on sat in duxford from the very kind member abfmk1, so im sure i will hav a pile of parts to bring with me to the meet for everyone to help thier selfs too if they can make use of them :)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Zambo i read your post about the parts from abfmk1, I though you were going to get in a fight. :banghead:

Back to the top

studs said

Zambo i read your post about the parts from abfmk1, I though you were going to get in a fight. :banghead:

Zambo's a lover not a fighter  :wink: .  It was a simple miss-understanding and was quickly brushed under the carpet mate.  Someone just miss-read the original post.

Zambo nice one in offering the parts to the people at the meet… I'm sure there will be stuff people need  :wink:

Back to the top
Ill take the lot zambo then swap it with spud for sexual favours :wink:  :mrgreen:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Ill take the lot zambo then swap it with spud for sexual favours :wink:  :mrgreen:

You promised you wouldn't tell… you sent me to the wrong car park last time… I was scared and vulnerable…. how was I meant to know you didn't really have puppies in your auto!!!!  That reminds me aren't you banned from being within 100 meters of me?  We'll leave your cuppa by the entrance  :lol:

Back to the top
4 MORE SLEEPS!!!

YAY!

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

4 MORE SLEEPS!!!

YAY!
not for insomniacs :eek:

Back to the top
got my secret santa present….
inner lamps for funk-star…..
top mounts for nikl…..
going to pick up the parts i'v arranged to collect today, so will hopefully hav some more goodies for everyone……

roll on tues cant wait…happy days woohoo  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

top mounts for nikl…..

Your only meant to buy one secret santa present lol… and not tell anyone what it is  :roll:

Studs I had to laugh at that insomniacs mate… 3 sleeps for us…. eye ache for insomniacs!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

zambeaky said

top mounts for nikl…..

Your only meant to buy one secret santa present lol… and not tell anyone what it is  :roll:

ok edited version for the benifit of dumb-wok!!

got my secret santa present ready for the meet….

also shall be bringing……

top mounts for nikl…..
gas stove & kettle for hot fluids….
going to pick up the parts i'v arranged to collect today, so will hopefully hav some more goodies for everyone……

roll on tues cant wait…happy days woohoo  :D

see if you can find a sd card spud ok bring that with you too fella

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
What time you picking the bits up Zambo-bim-bambo-sticka-lambo-chinzano ?

Back to the top
his lost it peeps,

spudfingers………step away from the drugs!!  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
gotta pick em up at 2 so will prob leave around half 12 in case i hit traffic

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
I can't make it this month due to work  :cry:

I have organised a small prize for the best turned out Mk1 - see first page of the thread.

Will sort organisation and my secret santa with Ant.

Have fun!  :D

Banner

Back to the top
HEY UP PEEPS,

went to abfmk1's today collected the parts really nice guy and very genorous of him, pleasure to meet him,

got your bits for you nikl :wink:

there's all sorts of parts in the job lot, head lamps, grill trim, dash trim, engine mounts, wheel bearings , rear lights, indicators, steering colum, driveshafts, grill badges, ignition barrels with keys, dash trim, dash instruments, brake callipers, clutch cabbles, window wiper arms, wiper motors, starter motors, some parts are 2nd hand some are new, 16 valve outlet manifold, 16v gti grill badge, too much too list there's lots of parts im not sure what they are or for what type or series mk1 but mr funk-stars wisdom will be on hand for everyone

i will bring it all to the mk meet on tues for you all to have a good look thro and take if you can make use of it

tuesdays meet is guna be awsome!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Pitty you can't make it Rajan it's going to be a cracker lol… I can't stop using that joke  :lol:

I'll give your present to Ant to pass on to you.

Everyone in secret santa - please give your present to me when you arrive (I'll be in the Vectra again).  I will put them all in a bag and dish them out when they are all accounted for  :lol:

Zambo
Spud
funk-star
nickl
Brucie-Boy
Puppa Bruce
lessy-jim
finchy
philldis
Legseleven
Rajan
Ant5
catscene
studs

I think that's all the entrants isn't it…. 14 in total?

My mk1 will probably not be ready as looks like rain (going to let my dads mate do it I think in the week… ).

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

My mk1 will probably not be ready as looks like rain (going to let my dads mate do it I think in the week… ).

NO MK1 = NO PRESENT!!   ….. ( only applies to fury woks ) unlucky :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.