Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

just found out my inlaws are down for a few days so will only be a flying visit 2moz  :banghead:

Back to the top
dont worry Ant, Mark will fix your floppy joystick. or is that what happens when you hit double father hood…? :wink:

wooohooo tonight guys! cant wait!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Going to take the lean, mean, spudwok machine out for it's run tonight  :mrgreen: .  The dash bulbs started working again so I should be able to see how fast I'm going  :D

I've got the names all cut out for secret santa and we're ready to go…. should I be worried that my missus is looking forward to going around IKEA  :?

Back to the top
…yes,

you will feel like youve been touched inappropriately when she comes back to the car with a flat bed trolley full of flat pack delights…all of which YOU will end up putting together.

Back to the top
As long as it's out of her money I don't mind… my money is for footy and mk1's  :mrgreen:

Bruce can you bring your camera bud mine take cack pics… still bringing it but could do with some good-uns… anyone else wanting to take pics feel free  :wink:

Back to the top
will do bud, my phone is my camera of choice, as i dont have another one lol!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

will do bud, my phone is my camera of choice, as i dont have another one lol!

Cool beans!!!  We're ready to rock and roll then!!!

Back to the top
im gonna bring my camera too! but god knows how long it will take me to get photos up and loaded lol

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
LOL! same! i still havent uploaded the pics i took last month, ill do them together lol!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I've got the names all cut out for secret santa and we're ready to go…. should I be worried that my missus is looking forward to going around IKEA  :?
if she has said to fit a roofrack & to tow a trailer with the spudwok machine.

YES :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Bring your mugs peoples, kettle is attending :cheer:

Back to the top
spielburg is back, i hope that hills have eyes hill billy is attending tonight man i need to relieve my self of abuse directed at him im bursting!!!  you aint from around here r ya booy!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
ohhh not long now

Spud you still counting hours

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

ohhh not long now

Spud you still counting hours

Yup….. 0 sleeps left…… just 5 hours  :mrgreen:

Studs if you're serious about the kettle mate you want me to bring tea and coffee etc bud?

Back to the top
lol! Ant, you bringing the newest edition to the mk meet!? bring the family why not!!

Back to the top
I doubt it.

Just put my race seat back in the mk1 ready for the NEC. P will be in bed. Claire may bring Eloise but i think she might vote for early night instead.

When was the last time we filled up 20 pages…. that has got to be a record

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
...not finshed yet my friend :D:D:D:D

Back to the top
Zambo  is back in the mix  :mrgreen: .  I'll see you and Chelle at the Toby at 7pm bud.

Does anyone fancy a regional day out to Thorpe Park or Alton Towers?  Think this is the last week of the season but we could all go in the new year… maybe post in general section as it's not really a meet to see if loads from the forum want to go  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Zambo  is back in the mix  :mrgreen: .  I'll see you and Chelle at the Toby at 7pm bud.

Does anyone fancy a regional day out to Thorpe Park or Alton Towers?  Think this is the last week of the season but we could all go in the new year… maybe post in general section as it's not really a meet to see if loads from the forum want to go  :dontknow:

id definetly be up for alton towers - can get free tickets via tesco points!!  do it!!!

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Cool Chelle!!  Anyone else… need to see if it's worth it interest wise before I look into it further?

Only 3.5 hours now…. bring a mug for your cuppa people  :wink:  (that's not a cup of people that would just be weird… just bring a cup…)

There are too many online users to list.