Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Quality idea mate.  Funk-star… where was the meeting point you and Nickl arranged when we went to VW Action bud… near Hemmel I think it was  :dontknow:

Back to the top
i think were breaking a few records this month, think this is the most visits we'v had visit mk regional post, pos the longest regional mk1 convoy outside the AGM and possibly our biggest mk regional attendance on the cards?? come on peeps keep it coming …………

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
i have confirmation! i am coming on the 11th!! james, zammo, pm me your numbers and we'll arrange to meet somewhere!!! wooooop!!!! looking forward to this!! got to show mine off!! hehe!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

i have confirmation! i am coming on the 11th!! james, zammo, pm me your numbers and we'll arrange to meet somewhere!!! wooooop!!!! looking forward to this!! got to show mine off!! hehe!

Do you never keep our numbers…. I'm hurt…. I've got yours stored under "Boy Band Legend Brucie-Boy"… can't beleive you don't keep ours  :roll:

Zambo - depending on how many are meeting up, we may want to meet at the Harvester - Grange park because Toby parking is a nightmare on Sunday's mate.  :dontknow:

Back to the top
thats why i suggested we meet in the shell garage next to the toby as you can pull straight in there on the a45 just past the bridge and theres plent of parking and a fuel pit stop if anyone needs it….. were you not listening to me earlier?? cloth ears!! lol

im not giving brucie my number again i had to change the last one and report him for for stalking me and giving me funny phone calls, heavy breathing etc!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Well i have a dilemma

I have tickets to the gadget show for the sat and the mrs wont let me go to both.

Also i wont be in a mk1 as i have 2 with issues…

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
change of plans i can't make it now

funkstar i've sent the money for the bits i wanted

:(

i am thinking of gti festival :)

Banner

Back to the top
So are we at ikea this month or back at the pub?

Back to the top
GTI FESTIVAL, SANTA POD RACEWAY APRIL 11TH, Clubs'

Any club requiring club display areas please call 01279 72 52 52. The high profile display area runs alongside the track

No charge for this, but must be advance booked!

Ant5….. i'v just been on the santa pod site looking at the gti festival and if we want a club stand in the club area we need to book it so here's the details do you want to to call them or shall i??

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Not long until my cream egg!!!  Took the spudwok out today and it ran fine so I'm all set.  Meeting Zambo at 7pm so should be with you lot between 730-7.45pm…. should be a big meet and weather is meant to be good too… bonus  :lol:

Back to the top
Few hours now  :lol:

Forecast = Sunny with some clouds and 14 degrees…. lovely-jubbly  :lol:

Back to the top

zambeaky said

GTI FESTIVAL, SANTA POD RACEWAY APRIL 11TH, Clubs'

Any club requiring club display areas please call 01279 72 52 52. The high profile display area runs alongside the track

No charge for this, but must be advance booked!

Ant5….. i'v just been on the santa pod site looking at the gti festival and if we want a club stand in the club area we need to book it so here's the details do you want to to call them or shall i??

Already taken care of mate  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Ooooooo….. two hours and 45 mins…  :lol: …. see you all later on.  Zambo wants to work out a convoy route/timetable for Sunday so once we've introduced everyone I think we should have a look at noting it down over a cream egg (very civilised we are too  :wink: )

Catch you all in a bit  :lol:

Back to the top
See you soon everybody  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
are we still meeting at IKEA? might be an idea to meet at the pub seeing as the weather is on our side. :)

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top

mk1_FSI said

are we still meeting at IKEA? might be an idea to meet at the pub seeing as the weather is on our side. :)

They dont do halal sausage at the pub  :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
Or wooden flatpack!!

Brilliant meet… seriously…. I counted in excess of 20 VAG cars.  Three mk1 caddys, two mk2's I counted 14 mk1's and a VW Van… brilliant turnout and massive thanks to everyone who turned up.

Studs - hope you got back ok with your oil leak mate and massive thanks for the hot brew's (I forgot to bring my stuff  :roll: )
Claire - Alaine said you can be her stalker if you keep giving away Cream Eggs!!
Everyone - Massive thanks for making that another great meet.  Watch for the photo's etc tomorrow night in the show section - Also get yourself to GTI Festival this weekend!!!  Great to see more newbies too!!  Cheers,

Spud

Back to the top

funk-star said

mk1_FSI said

haha i guess its only and issue in Aylesbury, was funny though  :mrgreen:

good meet, nice to see you guys and thanks for the Cream Egg  :mrgreen:

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top

mk1_FSI said

funk-star said

mk1_FSI said

haha i guess its only and issue in Aylesbury, was funny though  :mrgreen:

good meet, nice to see you guys and thanks for the Cream Egg  :mrgreen:

LOL sausage and creme in 1 night  8O

Thats sounds like one of spuds dreams :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Thats sounds like one of spuds dreams :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nah you're seriously fine there mate lol.  I'll give that nightmare a miss  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.