(11) nik naks - camping sat
(12) daz1971 - camping sat
(13) wozvdub - camping days tbc
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx - guessing camp sat & maybe fri?
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol - camping fri & sat.
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r - camping sat
(27) kp73
(2 8 ) Austinpowers
(29) Blockhead
(30) TheCobb - Sat - Mk1 Cabriolet

Back to the top

TheCobb said

I'm in!

How do we get on the stand?
I'm going to be arriving at about 11am on Saturday.

When you pay at the gate tell the guy that you are with mk1 owners club and you wanna join clubstand and you should get directions :) doubt you'll miss us though we'll have club banners up

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
ok update guys, weather is looking good for tommorow sun no rain :-), we may keep an eye on the forecasats regarding a few people ive spoke to about camping and if its gona be high winds etc take a decision late sat about putting tents up. There are a few people including me having to trouble shoot last problems with motors, it seems the bristol volksfest curse is striking again :-( touch wood it will all be fine, see the guys meeting at halfords tomorrow morning between 9 and 9.30 and i'll see everybody else as they arrive over the 2 days

here to a good show

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
according to met check weather is now looking good for both days :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
so do I need to bring my jump leads again Mr Rich ????

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

so do I need to bring my jump leads again Mr Rich ????

I might need them at this rate Dave !!!

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
no a cheap rockers gasket, rather than the one i paid top money for from vw for and a rocker with the correct holes in rear to clear the injectors :-( grrr

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Good luck and safe journey wishes to everyone…  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

We'll be 3 up in a wheelie Bin Green 1.1 3door with 4 gears and 150 miles  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Will meet you guys at halfords at about 9.15
Cheers gasco

Back to the top
reckon there will be room? gonna come tomorrow!   :mrgreen:

seems like i'm missing old school house music tonight according to the facebook feed  :(

… just finished washing the car after being told by bbc weather no more rain after 7… and then it rains!!!  :banghead:

Back to the top

richyhill said

it seems the bristol volksfest curse is striking again :-( touch wood it will all be fine, see the guys meeting at halfords tomorrow morning between 9 and 9.30 and i'll see everybody else as they arrive over the 2 days

here to a good show

Rich

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=118425&highlight=

Me too now, looking fr an alternator in case anyone has one, before I order one from Euro or GSF

Back to the top
Great weekend, was nice to meet you guys.

I have plenty of pics if anyones interested… just need to upload them to my photobucket…

See you at the AGM :D

Back to the top
Great to meet you ash, was a mint weekend :-)

im gona put my pics up in a thread in the show pics and review section asap, so feel free to add yours :-)

Rich

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.