Skip navigation

VWfestival Harewood house leeds August 15th/17th

Back to the top

club stand

Haha, more then the ones from my wallet after buying a mk1. There's a possibility you will hear us before u see us duck tape 

Back to the top
at least we getting what we paid for unlike all these so called good buys in footy lol

Back to the top
The Newcastle game is the Sunday 17th at 4pm it's a home match. Ffs 

Back to the top

Robbie Wells-Young said

at least we getting what we paid for unlike all these so called good buys in footy lol

To right fella 

Back to the top
we play Saturday 3pm I say play loosely lol

Back to the top
zzzzzzzzzzz I think we are getting off topic  ^_^

Back to the top
sorry smudge18

to easy to get carried away lol

variety is the spice of life though :)

Back to the top
Well I guess it has to be if you're a Geordie or a Mackem haha ;)

Back to the top
Massively of topic but am more bothered about the traffic it will create more then the football as getting home in the my car in traffic is a nightmare. Haha

Back to the top

duct-tape-FTW said

Cheers Sallyandsean I may keep your space warm Saturday if that's ok.

I'm in main camping but not there till Saturday, but will look out for you guys. 

No problem but you won't have a pass to hang on your mirror so you might have to get one of the guys to come get you in with there's!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top

sallyandsean said

duct-tape-FTW said

Cheers Sallyandsean I may keep your space warm Saturday if that's ok.

I'm in main camping but not there till Saturday, but will look out for you guys. 

No problem but you won't have a pass to hang on your mirror so you might have to get one of the guys to come get you in with there's!

I have a pass already for the Saturday but didn't realise we had tp pay the same as the paying public if we are exhibiting. Sounds like Harewood House all over!! :)

Back to the top
We just paid 112 quid or so for the long weekend it works out cheaper to camp in the long run its all about money money money 

Back to the top
If any spaces come up for the Sunday I can put my car on the club stand after getting back from the body shop today :)

Ad.

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

If any spaces come up for the Sunday I can put my car on the club stand after getting back from the body shop today :)

Ad.

Sorry mate all gone.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Baggie82 said

Ad.

Sorry mate all gone.

Yeah I saw that the 15 were took up mate. If you have any dropouts add me to the waiting list .

Cheers Eddie !!

Ad.

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

Eddiebear said

Baggie82 said

Ad.

Sorry mate all gone.

Yeah I saw that the 15 were took up mate. If you have any dropouts add me to the waiting list .

Cheers Eddie !!

Ad.

Will do

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Baggie82 said

Eddiebear said

Baggie82 said

Ad.

Sorry mate all gone.

Cheers Eddie !!

Ad.

Will do

Hey Eddiebear, ive received my club stand ticket, many thanks!
I can only make it on the Saturday, so I guess that would allow someone to take my place on the Sunday.

Mike

Back to the top
Good idea

B reg cab

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

If any spaces come up for the Sunday I can put my car on the club stand after getting back from the body shop today :)Ad.

Hi there I've had some one pull out PT me your adress and you a pass posted out.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Any spaces? Is be happy to put my s1 gti on the stand. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.