Skip navigation

volkfestwales at margam park, south wales

Back to the top

volkfestwales at margam park, south wales

I've been there since Friday morning but I have a had a family emergency and had to come home :(
Had a brilliant time though

Back to the top

bobreoc said

I've been there since Friday morning but I have a had a family emergency and had to come home :(
Had a brilliant time though

Hope all is ok mate.

Ill still have the bonnet bra if you fancy posting it?

Back to the top
nice to meet you guys pity i wasnt in a mk 1,and thanks bignorm for the parts.
see you guys n gals there next year.

Back to the top
blackcherry - no problem mate.

Great day today guys.

Nice to see some new faces.

Ill post some pics up later tonight / tomorrow.

Also big shout out to Dave (Ginner) for being the chef for the day, food was fantastic.

Nice one for the beer aswell ;-)

And congratulations to everyone who turned up and helped us win best club stand :-)

Back to the top
What can I say but just a fantastic day all round, brilliant and its what you the members make it that's why we got best club well done everyone !!!

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi guys
Just wanted to say thanks for making us welcome, had a really good day.  Hope to see you at some more shows next year.

Back to the top
Cheers for making me and the kids welcome, great to meet people for the first time, and thanks for the food it was great.  Good result on winning best club stand in was never in doubt, took some photos so will post them up soon.  :D

1992 clipper

T5.1 Caravelle 

Back to the top
Hi Guys, just wanted to post up as soon as i got a chance.

Was so sorry and gutted i couldnt make it yesterday, glad to hear everyone had a good time and i knew we could get best club stand this year :-)

i know scott would have talked to you but hope to see some of you at Berkley Castle and i should also be doing E38 and malvern before the cabby sorn this year

Well done guys on best club stand, and Ginner sounds like you were on top chef duty once again :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
gutted that we dint make it to the show :(
but with only half the roof locking its not a very good idea to be doing 80 up the A30  as we snapped the locking handle when we did the roof..
on a plus side my brother came to visit me from way up in mansfield :)
Hope to meet all you guys at another time

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.