Skip navigation

volkfestwales at margam park, south wales

Back to the top

volkfestwales at margam park, south wales

Taffygoat, I'm coming from Pembrokeshire if you want to meet somewhere.  Should be passing through Carmarthen around 7.30.

Back to the top
Mine is….07709043335.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
And for good measure 07824700182

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
lez1981
meet you at the first layby on a48 dual carriage way after the last roundabout in carmarthen, thats the new layout with lights at about 7.45am in a red cabby
haydn

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Haydn ill bring the gutter trim for you.

Ill trade you for a nice cuppa :-)

Ill also bring some burgers / sausages.

Back to the top

n

Cheers for the contact details guys, see you sunday  :D  Does anyone want me to bring any food or soft drinks etc?? Let me know.

Back to the top
hi all
just saw the weather forecast last night………..wow a heat wave and blue skies, mind you they get it wrong sometimes,

sparkstu yes bring some burgers and bacon, also anyone else can bring some have a big feast

Haydn

Back to the top
Hi All,

I am hoping to show my face on the Sunday, though the car is still in the garage with the back end in pieces… Gutted as I really wanted to bring it this year? Ah well, there is always next year!

Back to the top
al
come and join us anyhow

Haydn

Back to the top

k

Will do Haydn, and they'll be quality items lol !!! Will bring some drinks as well mate  8O

Back to the top
taffygoat will meet you there at 7.45
i'm looking for some gti 13" tarantula wheels if anybody who is going has some for sale please let me know.

Back to the top
wake up top up oil and water, wash,  polish, pack car, fuel, food and then hit the road
cant wait :D

Back to the top

bobreoc said

wake up top up oil and water, wash,  polish, pack car, fuel, food and then hit the road
cant wait :D

Hi, will you be going down sat or sun ? I'm going sun from coventry leaving @ 6 to meet up with the bristol little  on the m4 j32.

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Hi mate I'll be going down tommorow morning :D

Back to the top

bobreoc said

Hi mate I'll be going down tommorow morning :D

Lucky bugger :-)

You still bringing the bonnet bra for me?

Back to the top
hi guys i may be going sunday now instead of camping as my car has been having problems basically the car cuts out after half hour was hoping to use the time to clean her up now i got to get my hands dirty yet again.to know a mk 1 golf is to love a mk 1 golf lol.

Back to the top
Yea just packing it now :D in-between polishing hope this sun stays out. See everyone down there

Back to the top

bobreoc said

Yea just packing it now :D in-between polishing hope this sun stays out. See everyone down there

yeah right "just packing now" you lucky git !! wish i could get there earlier, does that mean you'll have the cold beers waiting for the rest of us or will they all be gone by Sunday.

see you there…. :D

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
How many people we expecting at mcdonalds?? blackcherry if you're heading down on the Sunday a few of us are meeting at mcdonalds jcn32 just above Cardiff at 8am for convoy down if you're interested

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
haha "beer left by sunday" got more chance of Satan ice skating to work ;)
see you there buddy
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.