Skip navigation

Volkefest Wales 2012

Back to the top

Volkefest Wales 2012

Cheers Haydn.

Ill be there the same time aswell.

Back to the top
cool well not sure if im gona camp or come up on the day, just seen how far it is, but i can make sure whatever way i am there for gates opening :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Who you going to the show with Rich?

Back to the top
Expect Scott with be Convoying down with me in his, then anyone else coming from our side of the bridge on the sun morning and i was gona see what Ginners plans were

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
depending how many your more than welcome to stay at mine the night before, saves getting up super early.

Just a thought.

Back to the top
Thats a real nice offer mate, i think Dave (ginner) was def looking to stay somewhere on the sat night, so i was gona speak to him and see what direction he was working his way down and across towards site. I'll have a chat with the guys and let you know mate :-)

Cheers, Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
No problem mate.

Can get the bbq and beers out :-)

Back to the top
dave is double booked for tatton park and volkfestwales, however i have offered him and his son to stay with me at our caravan in pendine for sat night. he's not made his mind up yet

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Afternoon! Sign me up! met the guys @Scolton show today and reminded myself of this! still space? WtDx :D

Back to the top
1 taffygoat
2 bignormrivage indoor stand
4 sparkstu
5 ashlol
6 fthaimike
7 arf333
8 richyhill indoor stand
9 lez1981
10 mixerman
11 blackcherry
12 dubfender
13 weethedee
14 aranthos
15 lowfly11
16 fthaimike
17 atothej
18 ellface
19 yomp
20 pearcestu

Haydn

Back to the top
Whoop whoop.  Where do I sign?  Missed the Scolton show thanks to work sadly, gonna try harder this time.

Back to the top
aranthos added

Haydn

Back to the top
Count me in for this one too.

Back to the top
lowfly11 added

Haydn

Back to the top
fthaimike added

Haydn

Back to the top
Looks like there's going to be a good few of us there then! :D Lookin forward to it

Back to the top
I'll be there Hadyn - prob the Sunday only mind

Back to the top
atothej added

on the basis of 17 + cars coming we need to sort out what people can bring. for starters

each should bring a chair or two, mug or two thats if there is two in the car

taffygoat    gazebo, gas bbq, gas ring, kettle, onions, tea coffee milk 2 chairs
ashlol         gazebo
arf333        sauces, some burgers and camp table
sparkstu      camp table, stove , kettle, water container

what is wanted

breakfast
bread finger rolls
bacon

lunch
beef burgers
rollls
sausages
finger rolls

there is likely to be about 30 or more of us, so send me a list of what you are going to bring and i will edit the list

we need to be at the gate for 9am when it opens

Haydn

Back to the top
I can bring a few chairs and what ever food people want there's always an offer on at tesco on burgers :)
Got loads of sauces to bring too ;)

I've got a fold out camping table and club banner that I can bring and also a 2nd gas bbq I can throw on back seats if you think we'll need it

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
I can bring a few chairs and what ever food people want there's always an offer on at tesco on burgers :)
Got loads of sauces to bring too ;)

I've got a fold out camping table and club banner that I can bring and also a 2nd gas bbq I can throw on back seats if you think we'll need it

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner
There are too many online users to list.