Skip navigation

Stanford Hall

Back to the top

Comment: #events_6

Had a great day , thanks for making us feel welcome and many thanks for BBQ , will see you all at AGM , have a good bank holl !

Back to the top
We got back ok!!!!!! When we parked up I thought it was going to go up in flames again! The air box/filter must have sucked up some oil and it was leaking back onto the manifold. In future I will remember to put the oil filler cap on!!!! :ocf_emoticons__BangHead:   Apparently the pickled onions were great, thanks Ade, Nikki breathing on me nearly set me on fire on the drive home lol ;) Ade, thanks a lot for the oil mate you were a star.

Last edit: by sparkstu

Back to the top
Had a good  day but being in concours meant I never got to spend much time on the club stand unfortunatley.

Congtrats to KayKay3 and Chrissy on their class wins - fully deserved!

It was my first time in a point scoring concours competition and I got marked down for my paint being too good! O_oWTH? :lol:Ireland tour next - can't wait!

Back to the top

sparkstu said

We got back ok!!!!!! When we parked up I thought it was going to go up in flames again! The air box/filter must have sucked up some oil and it was leaking back onto the manifold. In future I will remember to put the oil filler cap on!!!! :ocf_emoticons__BangHead:   Apparently the pickled onions were great, thanks Ade, Nikki breathing on me nearly set me on fire on the drive home lol ;) Ade, thanks a lot for the oil mate you were a star.

Fantastic news matey !!

No worries on the oil - now who has some cleaning to do :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Lovely relaxing day.  Great to meet some new faces and put up with the old ones ;)

SW, SW, SW, N !

Back to the top

P0jy said

Unfortunately I ended up on the back of a recovery truck!, the car cut out and wouldn't start after coming off the motorway with a suspected fuel pump failure  :(

I know that feeling :(We made it home no thanks to the sat nav wanting me to go to Bedford via Huntingdon, I ignored it n used a map n my brain more reliable

Pics are here

Back to the top
Had a great day, what a great stand we had:) Nice to see everyone enjoying themselves, thanks for the BBQ guys and feeding us all.
Was lovely to see some new faces and catch up with friends, hope to see a lot of you at the next show!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Sounds like this was an awesome event. Well done to everyone who helped to make it the success it was :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.
Control functions: