Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Warren, what time do you recon you'll be at Morrisons? I'll meet you there and then get some supplies in.

Back to the top

bouchay said

Warren, what time do you recon you'll be at Morrisons? I'll meet you there and then get some supplies in.

WOOD… we need woooodddd
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

mAtt- said

daz1971 said

SteB said

Hello. I am new to the MK1 owners club (this is my first post).
I have recently just brought a 1988 MK1 GTI cabby as a winter project.
I am going to come to the show on Sunday for the day, as a day visitor am I able to park my cabby within the ground or is ther just a day visitors car park?

Cheers
Ste

Where in halesowen mate ???? you should be able to put ya car on stand.  :D

WAHOO another local :D get yer car on the stand :p
MaTt..bring wood…carnt have u doin wot u do  :dontknow:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
CHINESE lAnTerns...............................Bouch boy! and marker pens.................................................. 8)

Banner

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

mAtt- said

time we meeting on saturday then ??

Matt, if memory serves me right, the Midlands crew met at McDonalds, Oldbury (off junction 2 of M5, if we have anyone wishing to join us enroute) at 3.00pm and convoyed down  :wink:

does that include a dodgy renault and caravan !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

mAtt- said

time we meeting on saturday then ??

Matt, if memory serves me right, the Midlands crew met at McDonalds, Oldbury (off junction 2 of M5, if we have anyone wishing to join us enroute) at 3.00pm and convoyed down  :wink:

does that include a dodgy renault and caravan !!

No problems Ginner, apart from the word Renault  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hey gammy nice one for that, just got my pass yesterday, cant wait now :mrgreen:

And Daz, dont worry mate ill bring a shed load of wood and other burning materials lol

Banner

Back to the top
Warren,,pass for sunday all o.k,,,,whats the score for getting there sat and camping ?? rusty also had this quiery ?

:D

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Warren,,pass for sunday all o.k,,,,whats the score for getting there sat and camping ?? rusty also had this quiery ?

:D

Hi Daz,

Was thnking of travelling from McDonalds Oldbury Saturday afternoon about 3.00pm and arriving at 4.00pm.

Anyone going direct to Malvern, please be aware that there is a seperate show on the Saturday and the agreement I've had with the organisers over the last couple of years is we can enter the Three Counties Showground once that show has finished on Saturday  (4.00pm) :wink:

Back to the top
Sat here just wondering how many are camping this year, I have my suspicions that quite a few are  :mrgreen:

Please vote accordingly in the newly added poll  :P

Also, I still have a couple of spare passes, any more takers…………let me know ASAP 8)

Back to the top
Weather is starting to look a little dodgy(windwise) if I cancel my trip Ill make the trek up, thoroughly enjoyed last year. :D

Back to the top
Gammy i did sorn the cabby :-( , so be just coming up for the sunday in the daily, if there is a spare pass i would love one :-)

cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for the pass, arrived this morning.  8)

Back to the top

richyhill said

Gammy i did sorn the cabby :-( , so be just coming up for the sunday in the daily, if there is a spare pass i would love one :-)

cheers

Rich

Hi Rich, the stewards probably wont let you get into the show area on Sunday driving a 2008 BMW  :P  ,  but pm me your address and I'll get a pass sent off, just hope Royal Mail pull their finger out

fisherman said

Weather is starting to look a little dodgy(windwise) if I cancel my trip Ill make the trek up, thoroughly enjoyed last year. :D

If I lived in Looe, I wouldn't care about the weather  8) , just curious but is the trip for tourists or a commercial fishing trip?
Weather looking good for Malvern Dave  :twisted:

Back to the top
Gammy
Many thanks for th pass, it was waiting for me when i got home.

Cheers
Ste

Back to the top
Angling at the moment,if I was commercial it would be no problem to come up.

Back to the top
Warren, just realised , no tax,it was up last week, not had chance to get me new tyres either…… can i come in my van on sat ? will they let me in and park it at the back,,,  :dontknow:

daz

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Warren, just realised , no tax,it was up last week, not had chance to get me new tyres either…… can i come in my van on sat ? will they let me in and park it at the back,,,  :dontknow:

daz

Not a problem getting the van in on Saturday,  could also use it as a windbreak at the back of the gazebo  :wink:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

daz1971 said

daz

Not a problem getting the van in on Saturday,  could also use it as a windbreak at the back of the gazebo  :wink:

Yeahh,,,,,feel guilty not takin car,but hey ho ! :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Me too Daz, mine is still in the painters, but at least I only have to slum it in a cabby !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.