Skip navigation

Dub-Mania - Club Camping & Show @ Weston Park June 6-7th

Back to the top

Dub-Mania - Club Camping & Show @ Weston Park June 6-7th

lawsy you've failed. your out the more doors.  :lol:

Back to the top

novocaine said

I havent failed mate, the radiator and water pump have..

could make it up there if someone wants to change the water pump for me there…

Back to the top
thats bad news m8 id be gutted, always the way thou never goes at a good time always when there's something going on, well for me it does, at least you have another VW to go in, im stuck with either a fusion2 or a mondeo……doh!!

Back to the top
Dont know if im going to be able to make this one now, got sent home from work today, trapped a nerve, think it was when i picked up  a box of mcain oven chips ( dont laff ) lol

Couldnt even change gear driving home, will try & get my bloke to drive if hes not working will let you know as & when…

Louise :(

Back to the top

Lawsy said

novocaine said

I havent failed mate, the radiator and water pump have..

could make it up there if someone wants to change the water pump for me there…

ok that was a bit harsh. i'm sorry.
if i had the space to take the tool box i'd do it for you but i dont have the space to take the box. :cry:

Back to the top
i think times against me, going to have to be the passat

gutted was looking forward to getting bluey there too!!

better make sure he's right for the annual gathering at the least!

Back to the top
Lawsy, you can park the Passat in our club camping area, we've possibly also got a Talbot campervan on there as well  :mrgreen: & at the Festival of Transport we hid ans4r's BMW at the back of the stand…..I'm not fussy you know  8)

I'll be getting a bit of steel tomorrow and doing repairs to the old gazebo, and use it with the new one gazebo to double the kitchen/dining room area………remember people……………. bring a cup and a chair

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Lawsy, you can park the Passat in our club camping area, we've possibly also got a Talbot campervan on there as well  :mrgreen: & at the Festival of Transport we hid ans4r's BMW at the back of the stand…..I'm not fussy you know  8)

I'll be getting a bit of steel tomorrow and doing repairs to the old gazebo, and use it with the new one gazebo to double the kitchen/dining room area………remember people……………. bring a cup and a chair

I got a 3 x 3m gazebo now if you want me to bring that Woz?

Got no walls for it though and it's not pop up!

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

bought 2 chairs today…Gammy, dont forget my gas cans :D
tested the new tent today…..very happy :D  :D  :D  :D

Banner

Back to the top

36thCrazyFist said

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

I got a 3 x 3m gazebo now if you want me to bring that Woz?

Got no walls for it though and it's not pop up!

Bring it Si, weather lookin a bit …  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top
Bring it Si  :y:

Well done with the promotion at work, you moved up from burger flipper to window 3??  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

we hid ans4r's BMW at the back of the stand…..I'm not fussy you know  8)

and we will be hiding the bmw again, i wont have the mk1 with me as its still at the garage….. :banghead:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Woz, Me and Dell are coming down from Bangor, are we goin to meet up prior to entering Weston Park? We will be doing the A55, A483, down then through the A5.

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Bring it Si  :y:

Well done with the promotion at work, you moved up from burger flipper to window 3??  :mrgreen:

I'll chuck it in the car tonight!

Yeah, I also get one of the funky headsets  8) :P

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
guess i'd better bring the single stove with me. kettle on 1 2 pans on the other and the grill. chef gammy your going to be busy. :lol:

Back to the top
not wanting to sound like a wuss (cos i'm flippin hardcore)
but the weather is gonna decide this one for me.

i've been camping in the rain and its rubbish, apart from the noise the rain makes on the tent roof, thats ace.

so, fingers crossed for owt but rain, snow, hail, sleet, oh, and hot hail, no-one wants that. (except ming)

best dig out my 1950's camping stove then… :D

ash x

Back to the top
i checked out my argos special cheep small tent last nigth - its single skin so decided if it is raining i'll be putting it up under a gazebo.. lol

and it gets really bad I'm glad I'll be in the passat as I'll be sleeping in that!!!

Back to the top

Lawsy said

i checked out my argos special cheep small tent last nigth - its single skin so decided if it is raining i'll be putting it up under a gazebo.. lol

and it gets really bad I'm glad I'll be in the passat as I'll be sleeping in that!!!

My god,have you seen the forecast  :cry:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Lawsy said

My god,have you seen the forecast  :cry:

yes mate

Migth have to dig out the expensive 6 man moosive double lined tent..
lol
I'm going to put up the gazebo first, then put my tent up under it..
I reckon it'll be ok!! If not, you seen the size of my passats boot!!

So who's going to bottle it!!

just added 2 big towels to the boot!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
All Packed & Ready 2 go!!!!  :lol:

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.