Skip navigation

Why aren't you a member

Back to the top

Why aren't you a member

I don't think you read my post properly, so I suggest you do just that.

And I never get heated in any debate, afterall its only entertainment.

Back to the top
i think your funny  :?

Back to the top

golf1 said

bens_cab said

doent supprise me was mad4it banned?????????????

Shouldn't you back up what you are saying with some hard facts?

Are you drinking?

back what up i was asking a question

think you need to double check what your reading unless your drunk

Back to the top
Mad4it's parting words were to the effect of "I'm off to Edition 38". Whether golf1 is the same person or not, isn't an issue for me. If he is, then he's obviously not enjoyed Edition 38 forum, or gotten what he wanted to out of it; and has returned here. If he isn't, then he deserves the same respect as any other newbie. Mad4it was legitimately banned under the rules we have in place. If anyone behaved in the same manner, they would in due course be banned too. Now, golf1, why don't you get some pics of your car up?

And can we get back on topic with this thread: suggestions please for how we can improve the package for members.

Back to the top

bens_cab said

i think your funny  :?
which on funny ha ha or funny peculiar?

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
now im very confused someone in the know please pm me.

Back to the top
well said paul

just funny canopy

Back to the top
Cheers Paul,
Will do at some point but may well decide to buy another 1.1 to replace my rotten car, too far gone methinks.

Back to the top
paul i think it the membership was say ?10 for basic or ?20 for full discounts the club may get more full members

?20 members gold
?10 members silver
?0   members bronze

give bronze members limited use of the forum??

if this was the case id pay to be a gold member just to use the forum
 :dontknow:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

paul i think it the membership was say ?10 for basic or ?20 for full discounts the club may get more full members

?20 members gold
?10 members silver
?0   members bronze

give bronze members limited use of the forum??

if this was the case id pay to be a gold member just to use the forum
 :dontknow:
I posted similar suggestion 4-5 pages ago.

Back to the top
i think golds members should get a free car wash at gaydon from the commitee  :lol:

Back to the top
I would keep the annual membership fixed at ?20 p/a. I wouldn't even think of going down that avenue of cut throat, if you do decide to reduce the membership to ?10 you will instantly reduce the revenue by half. I think you need to focus more on whats included in that "special" membership package. Personally I don't want to join even for 5p, but I might be tempted if, as someone here has already mentioned, a nice membership card and some other meaningful goodies.

I don't often edit but I wanted to add, include maybe a Owners club magazine with members cars, forthcoming events etc

Back to the top
half price does not mean half revenue if the membership triples.

Back to the top

paul_c said

suggestions please for how we can improve the package for members.

i already have a lovely package which membership could not improve

Back to the top
:lol:  come on Mad4it………the count (sp) :wink:  or whoever you are?

For someone who only had ridiculous things to say in all your previous identity postings……….your just trying to stir……..say something sensible or dont post please this is supposed to be a thread to iron out diferences and a discussion on membership and move the club on not hark back to every thread ending with LOL

Large male chicken!

sorry for going off thread again folks but it had to be said :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

wooders said

half price does not mean half revenue if the membership triples.

Of course, its difficult for me to estimate future earnings when I don't have the books in front of me, but I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about.

Back to the top
Have missed the point, I thought I was trying to add something constuctive to the site?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
so far i see the devision that exists (or does not, but is perceived to exist) as the reason why a few of us on here are not members, we dont want to be "part of that particular crowed" - maybe im wrong here, (which i usually am) but i feel well and truly ignored sometimes, and im fairly certain its not because im constantly posting trash…. its the one thing thats put me off joining, then again like i said before, 20 quid for one month is a bit silly really.

that and i think you would all laugh at my poor golf if i turned up for meets.

Back to the top

Skipback said

maybe im wrong here, (which i usually am) but i feel well and truly ignored sometimes, and im fairly certain its not because im constantly posting trash….

did someone post this??? :lol:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Skipback said

maybe im wrong here, (which i usually am) but i feel well and truly ignored sometimes, and im fairly certain its not because im constantly posting trash….

did someone post this??? :lol:

no, no one important anyway….

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :wink:  :cry:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.