Skip navigation

QPENG MAF ECU PLUG

Back to the top

Where to wire in the MAF sensor in the ECU box????

Good afternoon
Me and a friend have a MK1 golf that we have put the 1.8t 20v conversion into. It has the Qpeng 992b ECU and everything works well but we overlooked the MAF sensor!

We can't find the paperwork that tells us which pin placement is for the MAF. Missing a few pages of the instructions but still not sure it said anything on those pages.

Have tried getting hold of Qpeng but the website seems to be down and I've not heard from Ben there, maybe not given him enough time to get back to me.

If anyone has any idea or a copy of the install pin out diagram and the diy install kit instructions to check against our own would be a great help!!

Thanks for now

Back to the top
Hi PhilBen, sorry I can't answer this properly but I can tell you that my MAF sensor on my MK1 20vt isnt plugged in and I have the same ECU. I only recently bought the car and it's been running well and has a known history.

Where did you get with contacting QPENG? It looks like the site is still down. Would you be able to send me the instructions you have for the ECU please? Would help me out a lot!!

Cheers
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.