Skip navigation

WHO'S RECEIVED THEIR EXCLUSIVE CLUB UMBRELLA...?

Back to the top

WHO'S RECEIVED THEIR EXCLUSIVE CLUB UMBRELLA...?

Just an aside… and to be ready for their poor excuses, I had a Christmas card devivered yesterday that was posted on the 14th December 2010!!  :roll:

Back to the top
Got mine well over 2 weeks ago, have yet to use it though

I did open it indoors though.. beware superstitionists

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

Dano said

Just an aside… and to be ready for their poor excuses, I had a Christmas card devivered yesterday that was posted on the 14th December 2010!!  :roll:

Really, have you got the one I posted yet?

T

Back to the top
Still waiting for mine,

However i think mine was in the 2nd lot :dontknow:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Wanted mine sent to my parents address but haven't heard anything yet.  I 'll check in with them tomorrow.

Back to the top
i got mine a few weeks ago, nice1 T.

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers guys.

One or two however think I'm referring to the post Christmas re-order. Please note that if you've ordered an umbrella since Christmas I'm expecting delivery of these to take  place within TWO WEEKS!

If you have an outstanding delivery from pre-Christmas then please let me know.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
I was lucky - mine arrived ina very timely fashion BUT I'm still waiting for my prize as first person to post a photo 'holding it at a jaunty angle'!!!  :lol:

I've now paid for a SECOND brolly after the doonbrain that sits next to me in the office bent the first one!!!!!  :banghead:  :roll:

I will await its arrival…. he won't be doing it again!!!  :twisted:

Back to the top

Dano said

BUT I'm still waiting for my prize as first person to post a photo 'holding it at a jaunty angle'!!!  :lol:

No Committee Members allowed. The gift SHOULD be going to the far more attractive young lady who posted up after you!

T :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.