Skip navigation

fed up people leaving forum

Back to the top

fed up people leaving forum

wooders said

NathBlack said

even the ones with hard roofs. Still cant figure that one out!
you won't. that lack of roof leads to too much wind whistling through the ears and eroding the part of the brain that deals with taste, judgement and manliness

but not the part that cooks eh :mrgreen:

NEWS FLASH

Floppy owner cooks for wooders!!!!!

Back to the top
twas a lovely sausage

Back to the top
one moment dear sir you had 3 sausgaes! and they were walls LOL

floppy sausage muncher!

Back to the top
wooders the floppy sausage muncher. Wooders has finally found his role in life, after giving up driving quickly (after at least 2 cabbys soundly thrashed him on the strip).

Back to the top
:lol:  and he still has floppy top wheels :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Lol this is more like it....

Back to the top
" if you repeatedly bring up things that annoyed you months ago and twist and twist about them people are gonna get bored and twist back"

Im sorry but how do you expect me not to answer that.

Id happily repeat what i said….

Its not abuse to anyone.

Plus its not months mate so use ya head.

Im saying things that make this forum worse.

And people posting snidy comments on half the threads is one of them.

Especially if its a mod and they have certain rights other than some on here who do nothing but post decent comments on here.

Why do you need some idiot working things up, jsut to be a little sarcie.

and yes i except the fact hes a good member of the club and i have to say paul, your faily sound but you know what your doing, you know you give out alot of sarcasm which is very  (Im better than you) sorta thing.

Plus what did i say thats asking for an argument really? maybe cus i said i didnt like people posting just to annoy….. ?

This makes me want to leave, asume itd make most of you happy but wounded im staying to infect you with some more ideas you wont like cus its not standard.

Back to the top

Re: fed up people leaving forum

wooders said

twas i that posted this, but not my debonair self, who went political. i think the post said what this dashing chap meant and it was this thread below that prompted my dapper self to post this one.
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=42872&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Fair enough - not good reading really, although it did end on a more or less positive note.

It's still quite a small proportion of posts though - I'd say over 95% of everything on here is positive or helpful.

Rich

Back to the top
still loads of helpful stuff tbf

Bet theres some negative comments on eatch thread though.

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:lol:  and he still has floppy top wheels :wink:
oh no he doesn't

Back to the top

paul_c said

wooders the floppy sausage muncher. Wooders has finally found his role in life, after giving up driving quickly (after at least 2 cabbys soundly thrashed him on the strip).
oh no he hasn't

Back to the top

NathBlack said

one moment dear sir you had 3 sausgaes! and they were walls LOL

floppy sausage muncher!
oh yes he is
 and it was 4bangers and a bun. little wooders had the one with three bangers and ketchup.

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

" Plus what did i say thats asking for an argument really? maybe cus i said i didnt like people posting just to annoy….. ?

it was the bit at the end "and you can't ban me for this cause i haven't done anything wrong" or something to that affect………kinda sound like you want them to ban you or urging them to check all your posts to catch you out???

i was just trying to give a bit of advice mate like i said i've stuck up for you in the past and i do think you have been ganged up on on a couple of occasions but constantly playing the victim just gets boring…..

Back to the top
Boring enough, to draw a line under this particular thread. The original poster's question has been sufficiently discussed and everyone has had ample opportunity to contribute to it now. If you wish to discuss points arising, etc then feel free to start a new relevant thread.

Thread locked.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.