Skip navigation

fantasy footy

Back to the top

fantasy footy

You do make me laugh mate looking forward to meeting you at the AGM fella… you and beer should be a hoot lol.  He looks nothing like Terry  :lol:

We have Gallas out, Cesc, Clichy has a strained back, Arshavin is out Denilson has a groin strain Vela is returning and obviously Van Persie is regaining fitness… our squad is hanging by bare bones  :cry: .  Diaby is looking good… song is a legend and my favourite player but come on…. Sol Cample… he's soooo slow he looks like he's running backwards and Silvestre is just not top quality.  We have ourself to blame for not buying anyone.  That said though we're one of the few team paying of a new stadium and still turning profits… so in the long term the club is healthy  :dontknow:

We looked shell-shocked against Barca and they made us look poor in the first haf if was actually embarrasing.  I couldn't help but be proud of the lads for coming back into the game late in the second half.  Walcott is poop but he turned the game for us.

You were hard done by last night by the way…. Benfica defender clobbered Torress and gets a yellow… Babel gets sent off… you hung onto a 1-0 lead for ages then two pens do ya… never mind,… a 1-0 win at Anfield and you've won  :wink:

Back to the top
He looks nothing like Terry
Not saying he's the spitting image but . . . . . . . . . . . Hope Wayne Bridge can tell the difference  8O

Other footballing lookalikes :

Feel free to add further spurious lookalikes to the thread  :wink:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
HAHAHAHA Bergkamp is Butt-head… or Beavis… which ever one…. my favourite two are David Seaman V The Pringles guy and Harry Rednapp V Droopy lol:-

Back to the top
World's greatest ref v Scary bloke

Rooney v well need I say more

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Down to fith now… what the hell is going on…. I'm Dropping faster than Shaken Stevens' come back single  8O

Back to the top
Late addition, club name. 'NotVery Athletic'

Don't worry, spend 12 points most weeks just changing my team about !!

Addictive stuff…

8V
16V
Sportline
Campaign

Back to the top
Danny Rose,
Danny Rose,
Danny Rose,

WHAT A LEG END!!!!

Tottenham deserved it, Arsenal didn't have the edge. One of the goals of the season by Rose, A M A Z I N G! 8O  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Rubbish  :lol: .. we had all the possession in the world but couldn't score.  

Was a good game and cracking goal (Almunia should have caught that not punch it  :roll: )  Danny Rose hit it clean.. it was measured at 69mph and was straight as a big straight thing… was a close game but you can't say Spurs "deserved" it… never mind.. that's one win a piece this season… but I can sit back and let you have the moment… lol… damn Almunia…..

Back to the top
By the way I watched the game round my mates house I was the only Arsenal fan and two of them are Tottenham supporters… reason to say I got rather pie-eyed with beer to drown my sorrows and I'm not in the best shape today  :? …. soooooooo hungover…

Back to the top
Well, Charles Harris just passed 2k points with 4 gaes to go.  I'm 80 points behind and third is 110 points behind me.  Looks like it's all sown up this season.

I can't help but feel a little hustled.  Charlie-boy has run away with it!

Back to the top
You feel bad???…. with 4 games to go I'm facing relegation lol… I dropped faster then Ashley Coles morals!!!

Back to the top

neo283 said

Well, Charles Harris just passed 2k points with 4 gaes to go.  I'm 80 points behind and third is 110 points behind me.  Looks like it's all sown up this season.

I can't help but feel a little hustled.  Charlie-boy has run away with it!

hustled?! what have we got on this?! I need some seat fabric if you have any?!! :lol:
You can easily get 80 more points than me in 4 weeks!

Its my first season in playing it so quite chuffed to just about have my cash league won already

Back to the top
I'm up into nose bleed territory . . . . . . . . . . . 10th  :lol:

But top of our league for April  8O And my work's one come to think of it  8O 8O

Only taken 8 months to get the hang of it, just wait 'til next season  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.