Skip navigation

fantasy footy

Back to the top

fantasy footy

Bet I'm falling behind… aint had a chance to check for a few weeks!!!  Going to sort my team out tomorrow… how's everyones transfers going?  Anyone really getting the points in or anyone having their wheels fall off?

Back to the top
I seem to have a habit of picking players then they either; get sent off; get injured or just give up trying.  :banghead:

Might have to forfeit a few points and make some transfers!!

Back to the top

mooseav said

I seem to have a habit of picking players then they either; get sent off; get injured or just give up trying.  :banghead:

Might have to forfeit a few points and make some transfers!!

Have you used your wild card yet mate…if not then change your whole team!!!  Saying that though… I'm still doing crap in our works one lol… people are gaining on me in the MK1 OC league too  :cry:

Back to the top
My gamble of putting a villa defender as captain, instead of lampard, didnt pay off one bit (villa played twice in this game week).  :banghead:

Back to the top

trickyharris said

My gamble of putting a villa defender as captain, instead of lampard, didnt pay off one bit (villa played twice in this game week).  :banghead:

Yeah I noticed that.  Just brought Dunne in for Bassong so I need to find out if I've gained/lost any points there?

Back to the top
Yeah i've already played my wild card! Had a complete overhaul and don't seem to be doing any better.

Cos the Villa played twice this game week i made Collins captain, he's been superb since we signed him and i thought i'd get a few points, especially as we played West Ham. Needless to say that one backfired!!  :ouch:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Having a bit of a 'mare. Didn't put Torres back in due to injury issue  :roll: It seems as soon as I put someone in form in they suddenly turn into a 2nd rate pub team player  :banghead:

Just to prove my point, put van Persie and Adebayour in for today (against Wolves and Burnley respectively) neither of them score. Then Wolves score a consolation goal in injury time and lose another 6 points off Vermaelen and Cesc  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Can't wait for the cricket season to start  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Hahahaha… I just put Cesc in this week and made him my captain… 22 points aint bad!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

kavlfc said

Hahahaha… I just put Cesc in this week and made him my captain… 22 points aint bad!!

26 points for Cesc  :D

He's replaced StevieG in my team due to injury  :y:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Having a pants week this time round.  Haven't had chance to change things around from lasrt time out and I'm sitting on 20 points with 2 or 3 players still to play.

:-(

Back to the top
Managed to get 65 this week, relied on Stoke players to up my score  8O

Back to the top
Sitting on 61 points and still got Kuyt & Benayoun to play tomorrow!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
As a Liverpool fan through and through I wish you luck thru' gritted teeth as I've removed Stevie & Fernando due to injury worries  :?

Back to the top
Another transfer today….. let's see if it pays off  :lol:

Back to the top
back on the normal fixture list today :)

I had to make 5 changes last night due to injuries from theinternational break!  Bit of a guess how bad the international hangovers will be, especially for the Irish players :)

Back to the top
Man City V Liverpool on the web in a minute… should be a good game!!!

I haven't got any Liverpool but have some Man city… kick off not long away…

Arsenal play at 3pm… go on the lads!!!!

Back to the top
Fabregas 4pt (Captain)  8O
Anelka 1pt  8O  8O
Yakubu picked cos Saha was supposed to be injured  :roll:
Good job Jimmy Bullard had a good game  :lol:

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
I put Benayoun on the bench coz I thought he was injured, well he was according the the website. Great

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Fabregas 4pt (Captain)  8O
Anelka 1pt  8O  8O
Yakubu picked cos Saha was supposed to be injured  :roll:
Good job Jimmy Bullard had a good game  :lol:

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

I'm in 4 leagues.  The highest anyone has got in any of those this week is 31 points!   8O   Don't think anyone could predict how poorly the usual suspects would play.  2 goals for Essien?!  WTF?!

I had Fab and Anlka too… thought the latter would be a great choice as Drogba was out!

Bob - you could still be in with a shot of some points off Benayoun with the auto-subs.

Back to the top
Took Defoe out the other week due to his red card and put Keane in, not looking the best move ever  :banghead:  :lol:

There are too many online users to list.