Skip navigation

Floor mats - OEM+

Back to the top
Hi, I'd like a set of black/black tintop mats please? Pm Paypal info…

Back to the top
All PMs and messages replied to.  :)

My phone number's in my sig so please text or call if I'm slow to reply.   :$

Back to the top
Hi Gav, I sent you a text yesterday. I'd love a set of these in beige/black trim for a cabby please :)

Back to the top
All messages replied to  :thumbs:

I have 2 x sets of black/black tin top and 1 x set of black/black cabby mats in stock, ready to send out.

£40 a set posted to UK mainland, get in touch if you'd like a set.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Just want to say thanks to Gav. My mats arrived and they are spot on. Quality and fit are just right. Highly recommended. Thankyou.

Back to the top
Cheers matt have my matts top quallty will  need a set once the mk2 oaky arrives!! Thnx a mill

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Thanks for the great feedback guys, much appreciated!  :cool:

Back to the top
Hi gav bought a standard cabby light brown carpet can you make that colour to match? 

Regards James 

Back to the top

bugs-gti said

Hi gav bought a standard cabby light brown carpet can you make that colour to match? 

Regards James 

Hi James, I can't get a 100% match but can get something that will compliment the original carpets. Can you send me a picture of what you have in the cabby?

Back to the top
Wahey! Just found out I'm free on Sunday so will be heading to the AGM! Unfortunately due to short notice I won't be able to make any custom sets in time for Sunday so here's a list of what I'll have.

Tintop:
Black/black x 3 sets - 2 SOLD
Black/petrol green x 1 set

Cabby:
Black/black x 3 sets - 2 SOLD
Grey/grey x 2 sets
Black/purple x 1 set
Black/grey x 1 set - SOLD

They'll be £30 a set on the day. If you're interested in any of the above please send me a PM with your details and I'll reserve them for you and meet you there.  :thumbs:Looking forward to Sunday, I've never been!  :lol: :ocf_emoticons__cheer: :ocf_emoticons__cheer:

Last edit: by GavB95

Back to the top
Hi gav this is what I have buddy gen vw light brown camel colour  IMG_7189.JPG IMG_7190.JPG

Back to the top
Here's a pic to show more detail  IMG_6763.PNG

Back to the top
HUP! Still doing these guys, I currently have sets of black/black tin top, black/black cabby and grey/grey cabby available here.

Oh and 1 x set of black/purple cabby!  :cool:

If you're interested in any other combinations get in touch and I'll see if I can get them made.

Back to the top
Hi!  Do you still have the grey/grey cabby and if so how much?

Back to the top
Can I have black /black for a cab please 

Back to the top
I am after a black on black cabby set too

DANBOY.

Mk1 Golf cabrio "Golf+ absolutely cabulous"
fresh 20vt rebuild well underway :)https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=projects%2Fyour-mk1-golfs_2%2Fmy-old-white-cabby#post_1402754

Back to the top

GCE799 said

Hi!  Do you still have the grey/grey cabby and if so how much?
GCE799 Yes matey, they're £40 posted to anywhere on the UK mainland. If you're anywhere else let me know and I'll get a quote. :thumbs:

hibbs said

Can I have black /black for a cab please

DANBOY said

I am after a black on black cabby set too
hibbs DANBOY  Nice one guys, I've got these ready to send out, I'll PM you my details.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
payment sent i will look forward to receiving them

;)

DANBOY.

Mk1 Golf cabrio "Golf+ absolutely cabulous"
fresh 20vt rebuild well underway :)https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=projects%2Fyour-mk1-golfs_2%2Fmy-old-white-cabby#post_1402754

Back to the top

DANBOY said

payment sent i will look forward to receiving them

;)

Cheers mate, they're on their way, they may arrive by sleigh or sledge if it keeps snowing!  :lol:

Mats also posted out today for you Gavin - GCE799.  :thumbs:

I'll post yours out tomorrow Hibbs.  :thumbs:

Stocks are being replenished on black/black tintop and cabriolet.

I currently have:
1 x grey/grey cabby
1 x black/purple edge cabby
1 x  black/red edge tin top

These are all £40 posted within the UK mainland. Get in touch by PT or on my mobile number below if you'd like any of the above or have any alternative colour requests and i'll see what I can do.  :thumbs:  

Back to the top
Hi Gav, have you done these mats with a green edge to suit a Lhasa mk1? Do you have any pics you can share? Thanks!
There are too many online users to list.