Skip navigation

Floor mats - OEM+

Back to the top
Received my LHD ones - perfect fit they are !

Gavin me me a rear pair for the recaro seats as well

Photos after I cleaned the interior

BerT3

Back to the top
I'm interested in a set of these mats for my 1991 Cabrio, will you ship to Malta (EU) please?

Back to the top
Hi Gav

Did you get my email.

Thanks

Dan

Back to the top

MrP said

GavB95

I'm looking for some mats for my Rivage with Beige leather but want them as close to the cream carpet as possible. Looking at the pictures on the top of this page, the beige looks dark in your picture, but really light Pojy's  - which would you say is the truer picture?  

I'd say Pojy's is maybe a better representation of the colour, I'll pick up a sample for you the next time I'm over there, it might be a week or 2 if you're happy to wait? 

Back to the top

BerT3 said

Received my LHD ones - perfect fit they are !

Gavin me me a rear pair for the recaro seats as well

Photos after I cleaned the interior

BerT3

Cheers BerT3, good to hear that they fit - great team work!  :thumbs:

Back to the top

NoNameYet said

i
I'm interested in a set of these mats for my 1991 Cabrio, will you ship to Malta (EU) please?

Hi, shipping to Malta's not a problem, let me know some details of your car/mats and your location and I'll work out a price for you.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

shepp said

Hi Gav

Did you get my email.

Thanks

Dan

Sorry mate, I'd missed it. I've just replied by email.  :thumbs:

Back to the top

GavB95 said

MrP said

GavB95

I'm looking for some mats for my Rivage with Beige leather but want them as close to the cream carpet as possible. Looking at the pictures on the top of this page, the beige looks dark in your picture, but really light Pojy's  - which would you say is the truer picture?  

I'd say Pojy's is maybe a better representation of the colour, I'll pick up a sample for you the next time I'm over there, it might be a week or 2 if you're happy to wait? 

If I just went ahead and ordered Beige with Black piping (unless you can do Beige/Beige?) how long would they take? I'll probably go for them anyway. Best i'll get.

1992 MK1 Golf GTi Rivage - Classic Blue Metallic - Long term project
1991 MK1 Golf GTi Rivage - Classic Green Pearl - Sold

Back to the top

MrP said

If I just went ahead and ordered Beige with Black piping (unless you can do Beige/Beige?) how long would they take? I'll probably go for them anyway. Best i'll get.

I can do beige/beige if you prefer and it'd be about 2 weeks. I know that sounds like a long time but the supplier's running out orders for 10's of thousands so my single orders have to fit on the cutting tables at the next available slot between the high volume stuff. 

Hope that's ok, they're worth the wait!  ;)

Back to the top

GavB95 said

MrP said

I can do beige/beige if you prefer and it'd be about 2 weeks. I know that sounds like a long time but the supplier's running out orders for 10's of thousands so my single orders have to fit on the cutting tables at the next available slot between the high volume stuff. 

Hope that's ok, they're worth the wait!  ;)

I know they are! I already have some black ones from you. But now I have the beige leathers in, I need something to brighten the floor pan up as I can't get a cream carpet for love nor money.

Beige / Beige it is. Whats the paypal and cost again?

1992 MK1 Golf GTi Rivage - Classic Blue Metallic - Long term project
1991 MK1 Golf GTi Rivage - Classic Green Pearl - Sold

Back to the top

MrP said

I know they are! I already have some black ones from you. But now I have the beige leathers in, I need something to brighten the floor pan up as I can't get a cream carpet for love nor money.

Beige / Beige it is. Whats the paypal and cost again?

Lol, I'll PM you details.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thanks for meeting me….and the old battleaxe. Mats fit great  and in car now. 20160430_095551.jpg 20160430_095541.jpg

On the drive
T25 Diesel…sameoldblueshi£ (currently under resto)
Rocco gt2….1990 secret 2…(currently under resto)
Mk4 99 1.8t indigo blue Gti with 43k miles
Caster 93 clipper JH Green cabby
Snowy 91 GTi White cabby( sat waiting for inspiration)
Myvalver 89 GTi Grey mk2 16v
Yuppy Flu 91 GTi Flash Red Sportline

Golf mk1 owner's club on Spotify

Mk1 golf owners club playlist: Golf mk1 owner's club playlist - YouTube

Back to the top
Hi Gav

Any news on the mats?

Thanks

Dan

Back to the top
Hi Dan, I sent you an email a couple of weeks ago to confirm the specs but didn't see a reply. I've just resent it, have a look and if you're happy I'll get them ordered for you.

Cheers, Gav

Back to the top
Hi Gav could I get a set for my 3Dr tintop please. 
Black with bright red piping for a Mars red car please?

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

Hi Gav could I get a set for my 3Dr tintop please. 
Black with bright red piping for a Mars red car please?

No problem mate, let me see if I've got a set in stock when I'm home tonight - otherwise I'll order a set for you.  

Back to the top
That's great thank you 

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

That's great thank you 

I've put an order in on these for you as I didn't have any left. I'll PM you my details.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Hi Gav, can you do a set in black for a 3door RHD car?

Steve

Back to the top
Gav, I would be interested in a set too please.

Black mats with black piping - RHD Tin top (3dr)

Please PM me. 

Thanks, 

Matt
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.