Skip navigation

Floor mats - OEM+

Back to the top
Cheers Harry, they'll be in the post tomorrow.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
All orders despatched.  :)

Back to the top
Just recieved the mats, very pleased with them, excellent quality and speedy delivery, thanks a lot Gav  :thumbs:

1983 mk1 golf gti 

Back to the top
Received these today excellent.. thanks gavb95 :D

Jamie

Back to the top
Nice one guys, glad you're happy with them.  :cool:

Back to the top
I'd like a set of blk/blk mats for a 3dr tintop (83) please.
are they still available (nothing on the thread since June…)

1982 3 Door - 'BRO' - gone to pastures new
 1990 Clipper Cabriolet - Jet green metallic

Back to the top

Unityneil said

I'd like a set of blk/blk mats for a 3dr tintop (83) please.
are they still available (nothing on the thread since June…)

Hi Neil, wow… time's flown by! I've had a lot of requests via PM and I haven't been on here as much as I should really to keep the thread up to date!  :(

But I'm happy to say that these mats are still available and I'm pretty sure I have blk/blk tintop mats in stock. I'll confirm tonight and send you details for payment.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thanks Gav, that would be gret, they seem to fit really well and I would like to add a little further luxury to the golf to complement the new carpet from newton.

Back to the top
Unityneil I've got a set in stock and they're packed up ready to be sent out.  :)

They're a great addition and look nice and OEM in the black/black combo so will blend in nicely and keep your new carpet in as new condition.  :thumbs:

I'll PM you my payment details.

Back to the top
Your mats are in the post Neil.  :thumbs:

I've got black/black tin top and cabby sets in stock if anyone's interested.  :)

Back to the top
Hi There,

I would like some black mats with grey (seat colour) piping if possible?

Thanks

Back to the top
Hi Mate

Hope all is well.

Can you take a look at my tintop thread when you have a chance please and let me know how much just a pair of front mats would be black with a blue piping if you can get close to the car colour

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Just want to say these are great quality and Gav was a pleasure to deal with.

I'm very happy :)

Back to the top
Hi gav Have you any black with black piping left? 

Back to the top
Received the mats Gav great quality and look spot on in my newly restored car  :thumbs:   

Back to the top
Hi Gav,

Had a set of mats for my cabby when you first started them and now need a set for my 5 door tintop, do you still do the beige/black ones? Any different pics at all as I've got the brown interior in mine and toying whether to risk going all out with the beige mats or just sticking a set of black ones in there!

Back to the top
Hi, are you able to make me a black with green pipping or black with black with black pipping for a 3 door tin top 

Thanks 

Graham

Back to the top

GavB95 said

Your mats are in the post Neil.  :thumbs:

I've got black/black tin top and cabby sets in stock if anyone's interested.  :)

Hello,

I like a set of these for a cabby - needs to be posted to Belgium but will pay for the extra postage cost of course

I do have Paypal

BerT3

Back to the top

richyhill said

Hi Mate

Hope all is well.

Can you take a look at my tintop thread when you have a chance please and let me know how much just a pair of front mats would be black with a blue piping if you can get close to the car colour

Cheers

Rich

Hey Rich, sorry for not getting back to you till now. I'll be able to do a pair of black/blue mats for £35 posted and will be able to get a nice blue colour to compliment the car.

Nice motor BTW!  :thumbs:

Back to the top

Unityneil said

Just want to say these are great quality and Gav was a pleasure to deal with.

I'm very happy :)

Matt_H said

Received the mats Gav great quality and look spot on in my newly restored car  :thumbs:

Cheers guys, good to hear that you're pleased, thanks for the feedback.  :cool:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.