Skip navigation

OLD - Guess the Asking Price 'GAP' of MK1's in Austria, 'SEASON 1 to 3' 2013-2016.

Back to the top

MK1's for sale in Austria.

tubbett said

Apologies for the late reply,  been mulling it over and suffering from man flu :(
My guess is £2750. 

Wow …. Man Flu, thats serious  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_boohoo: , glad to see you're soldiering on  :ocf_emoticons__tank:   you'd better go and have a lie down in a dark room to recover.  :thumbs:  :lol:

Back to the top
The big question now is 'Where is Easternkris and MrsG'  O_o

Back to the top
Sorry been busy working on the house all week, right I recon 2150 

Back to the top
I'm here  :$ haha, thought I'd make you all wait :lol: I'm going to guess.. £1,699.00 please Mike! Thankyou very muchly ill look forward to hearing that I guessed correctly  :P

Back to the top
Looks like it's going to be a close one this week

lhasa green 83 gti tintop MOT passed Aug '14 after nearly 12 years!
Audi A6 3.0 tdi Avant Quattro Le Mans 305bhp 

Back to the top

ppc229w said

Looks like it's going to be a close one this week

Oh it is a very close one this week with a mere £125 covering the top three and 5 players.
But you're going to have to wait a little while longer before I post up the results as I've not read all the News yet or had three mugs of coffee!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Ok I've had my coffees and fill of the world news so on to this weeks results and what a close one we had as well.
As stated above but with a mere £125 covering the top three and 5 players, the winner just £5 off the exact GAP they don't come any closer than that!  :o

The 'Asking Price' for Car No. 11 was £2,000.

So onto the results.

1st Place       Ice2812                                                £1995       :ocf_emoticons__notworthy:
2nd Place        ew                                                        £1958             :ocf_emoticons__eusa_dance:         
3rd Place            GGIFA   mazza411   Denia      £1875              :ocf_emoticons__alright:               

So there you have it.
Now if we were to take an average of the prices put forward we have the following results:
£1,848 compared to the asking price of £2,000.
Now i've not gone back over the last season and a half but I'd say that this is probably the best average we've ever had!
Well done everyone, good to see you all back in the grove and on target.  :thumbs:

Both 1st and 2nd place will have an extra bonus point for guessing within £50,00 of the actual asking price.
Back later with the league table where I think we might see some changes this week!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Great guess Ice, well done  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

Not so bad yourself being only £42 off the actual GAP!  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_clap:

Back to the top
WOW! 5 Winners this week! Well done everyone  :thumbs: 

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top

golfcabrio said

ew said

Not so bad yourself being only £42 off the actual GAP!  :ocf_emoticons__eusa_clap:

Thanks, you gotta grab the very elusive bonus points where you can  :ninja:

Banner

Back to the top
Ahh so close! Well done to the winners 

Back to the top
Well done all, nice guess ice2812, and I'm not in my Jim jams  :offtopic:  :o  :o

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Well done all, nice guess ice2812, and I'm not in my Jim jams  :offtopic:  :o  :o

Oh no, your not telling us your wearing that all-in-one skin tight fit Birthday suit are you!  O_o  :sick:

Back to the top

golfcabrio said

ant5 said

Oh no, your not telling us your wearing that all-in-one skin tight fit Birthday suit are you!  O_o  :sick:

Its quite mild here today so I guess he just has his willy warmer on  :o

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top
Well as you continue to digest this weeks results along with your breakfast, lets take a look at this weeks League Table.

'Tubbett' maintains his slight lead even though he failed to score points this week.
However the next three are all on 38 points and just 4 behind the leader.
Big gains were made by 4 of our 5 winners this week with one exception.
Although 'GGIFA' was in the points this week, he remains in 4th (now tied with 2nd and 3rd on points) but has also taken a good chunk out of 'Tubbett's' lead!

With the whole table bunching up very nicely there's only 11 points covering the top 11 places.
We are only halfway through the season and I can see no real reason why someone from much lower down the table can't be amongst the medals come the end of the season.

Maybe a little optimistic by if you look at someone who is 20 points off the leader right now, then that covers the top 23 players.
9 more cars to come this season, some with double points and a smattering of bonus points, it's very doable even from low down the table.

Right I'm off to find my next car to torment you with in the morning!  :ninja:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Wow good guesses chaps, well done  :thumbs:

I seem to be slipping down the pecking order now - new strategy needed! lol

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

….winning!  O_o

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Hairyarse said

….winning!  O_o

Three key words for tomorrow morning.
Westmorland, Double Points!  :ninja:  :lol:  :thumbs:

Yeah I know you all love me really!  :wub:  O_o

Back to the top
Ooo nice!

(Like your new avatar Mike ;) )

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.