Skip navigation

Mk1 van 1983

Back to the top

Mk1 van 1983

I have a mk1 van which has been stored inside for the last 10 years and has virtually no rust on it, This would make easy restoration or new shell for rusty gti, paint has faided but im sure this is not a problem ,when I collected this van I put a battery on it and it started within 30 seconds then I drove it onto the trailer to bring it to my house ,pretty impressive after 10 years of standing.
 I need the space in my garage so if anyone is interested come and have a look and make me an offer.I am based near Carlisle

Back to the top
diesel or petrol some one will ask  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
why must you live that far away!? unless it's free it's too far for me. get some pics up to help sale.

Back to the top
its not to far for me wooders  for a change

Back to the top
hmph

Back to the top
i was thinking of selling the campaign and getting one of these. i could go to town modifying it and still use it for work.

Back to the top

Golf van

My van is a 1093cc petrol with dw chassis no, and its blue,I have got some pics but as yet I dont know how to put them on, watch this space.
Ray.

Back to the top

Back to the top
As youve had the battery,i want the radio  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Sills look in amazingly good condition ! Good luck with the sale .

Back to the top

mk1van

Thanks for all your interest in this van but for the moment I am going to hold on to it because I think it would be difficult to find another as solid, I am considering building an early gti onto it. any comments on this would be helpfull, thanks Ray

Back to the top
Don't blame you !

Start a new thread in 'restoration section' with your plans   :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.