Skip navigation

1990 mk1 golf clipper

Back to the top

1990 mk1 golf clipper

Not sure i should be doing this but i have been offered a really good mk1 that i cant resist, and the wife has said i can only have it if i sell me clipper :banghead:

Well on to my car.

its a 1990 clipper in paprika red with dove grey interior and a recent grey mohair hood.

I got the car from a guy that had had it in his garage for the last 10 years, and it was lucky if it covered 500 miles per year. the reason for selling was they brought a new merc cabby and wanted the garage for this.

The current milage is 86k with lots of mots/history to back this up.

Condition is excellent, the only 2 defects are 1 very small dent to the wing and the corner of the front bumper has had a light knock and caused the paint to craze.

When i first got the car i stripped the kit off and there is no rust anywhere.

The interior is mint, and i have just fitted a new driver side seat foam where it had started to go soft.

i had a new mohair fitted around 6 months ago, and the hood it leak free!
any one that has seen this car will vouch for its condition. and people comment on how clean it is.

This is 100% stock looking car, even has the steel wheels and old sterio.

Has long tax and mot.

Price is ?1900 firm as thats what i paid and i have put the roof on at ?350 plus other bits and bobs.

Ill get some pics up but for the moment here is a rolling shot from the AGM convoy

if i get no nterest ill keep it and sell the wife :wink:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.