Skip navigation

1990 cabby gti

Back to the top

1990 cabby gti

Here we have for sale my 1990 gti cab. I've had this since christmas but due to another baby on the way and the wife refusing to drive it, it has to go to make way for something more practical.
Never had to sell a car before so bare with me and i'll try to be as honest as possible.
The car is more or less as i got it, all i've done is had it in for a good service, the mechanic remarked of it's good condition, and also it's had a good clean, polish and wax.
it runs fine and starts everytime. It has electric windows and roof. It has been covered since i got it so as far as i'm aware there are no leaks.
There is also a filler neck and rear number plate older which will come with sale.
Has just short off 129000 on the clock
Mot until december 09
Tax runs out end of may 09 so will put 6 months on
Bad points
Speedo is not reading correctly
Rev counter and MFA don't work
Roof was repaired by previous owner(no leaks)
A few rust spots which have previously been painted over
Wheels are in need of attention
Usual seat bolster wear
It was fitted with Eibach springs and shocks which cause the wheels to catch the arches over bumps. Too low for me but someone else might like it.
Rear speakers are not connected
Tried to be as honest as possible, for someone who knows what they are doing these faults are probably easy fixes.
I'm wanting ?1500, what i paid for it. I know there are a few faults so i'm open to sensible offers.
Please feel free to call me anytime, if no answer please leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
07850676906 Jason
Location is Bradford, West Yokshire
Tried to get as much in photos as possible

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.