Skip navigation

1990 black cab GTi poss swap/part ex 4 tintop

Back to the top

1990 black cab GTi poss swap/part ex 4 tintop

Putting my feelers out there to see what interest i get. Wrong time of year i know but…….

Hreg 1990 twin lights black cabby 1.8 8v GTi [very fast] i think its been bored out in the past but there is no history to prove. All electrics work fine inc mfa, immoboliser, Power roof with cover for when settled, uprated front shocks (drives nice), clipper kit, undersealed. Scala alloys part s/h Taxed and tested ready to be driven away. Starts first time everytime hot or cold any inspection welcome.

Bad bits. Clipper kit needs a spot of paint, bonnet needs refurb, hood has small (tiny) tear on passenger side where it seems the previous owner has reversed into a branch or something but no water is getting in, some git dropped a fag on it but not burned through and side trim missing from passenger front wing, drivers door slight dent and drivers side bolster gone in the usual place everything else is fine.

The car is very dirty when these pics were taken

I can honestly say the only bit of rust i have found on the whole car is under the windscreen (seems very common on the MK1)

Looking hopefully to swap/px for a tintop (NO ratters please) but if that fails ?1200ono

Any questions please ask or pm. Im on here daily

Back to the top
Now ?1k firm for quick sale :cry:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.