Skip navigation

1984 GL Auto Cabrio

Back to the top

1984 GL Auto Cabrio

Hi all,

Up for sale here is my wife's 1984 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet.  We've come to the unfortunate decision to sell so we can fund some work on our camper van.

It's a 1984 1.6GL Auotmatic, with just under 79000miles on the clock.  In the last 10 years it's done less than 30000miles.  Comes with a fair bit of history too.  MOTed til November 11th, taxed til the end of August.

Mechanically the car is sound, and has never let me down.  Over the last few years it's been regularly serviced and well maintained.

Bodywork has a few dings and scratches, but then again it is a 25 year old car, so that's to be expected.  The worst is on the front wing, which I've pictured below.  It'll push out in my opinion fairly easily, it's just never bothered me.  There's no major grot or rust on the car though.  The roof was replaced last June, so no tears, rips or leaks!  Happy days.

Inside is in good condition.  The seats are great for their age.  There's a Panasonic CD player fitted, and a Clifford alarm.  It's also got remote keyfob start up, so great for those winter mornings  :D

A bit gutted to be selling this, but needs must unfortunately.  Any questions please feel free to ask.  As said, it's a 25 year old car, so please don't expect a minter, what it is is a good, reliable, fun, useable car.

We're located in Rainham, Kent.  Price is ?900ono

Many thanks
Scott

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.