Skip navigation

1982 MK1 Golf GTI Mars Red-?3000

Back to the top

1982 MK1 Golf GTI Mars Red-?3000

With great regret the time has come to sell my beloved Mk1 GTI.  
The car is in fantastic condition although not quite concourse.  
It has 112000 on the clock and has just been serviced and MOT'd recently.It is Taxed until end of June 2009.  
Runs great and is used as my daily drive to work at present.I have spent loads of money on the car since i bought it including Bilstein shocks and springs fitted and underneath is waxoyled and has 4 new tyres on.  
The car has had a full respray back in around 2004/2005 in Mars red and the interior is also excellent.The seats show some signs of wear which is normal for a car of this age but all the seat cloth is intact with no holes or anything like that and the bolsters are all fine. It has a new parcel shelf with "Stealth" speakers fitted into it underneath.  
There is also loads of history with the car which is a mixture of bills/reciepts from my ownership and before and photos of the full respray.This really is a great looking example of a MK1 GTI and was displayed last year at the Silverstone Classic event. As stated it does have some very minor work needed to make this concourse-  
There are some very small areas of bubbling coming through on just 2 areas that i can see. Each patch is only about 1 inch in size or less and they are located on the top of the drivers side wing and on the passenger side A pillar. I have been told it would not be expensive to fix.  
With a bit of elbow grease on the wheels and under the bonnet if you like your engine bay prestine then the car would be perfect.  
Please email for more pictures or details.

'82 1.6 Mars Red GTI Tin Top

'78 Fiat 124 Spider
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.