Skip navigation

1981 1.6 GTi in mars red. 118k ?1300

Back to the top

1981 1.6 GTi in mars red. 118k ?1300

SELLING ON BEHALF OF DannyEss so pm him for more details

1981 1.6 GTi in mars red. done about 118,000 miles, Tax till end of august, MOT till mid september

Not had any trouble with it apart from a replaced fuel pump relay. Never let me down in the 4 months ive had it. Dont really want to sell it but nowhere to store it.

Not 'mint' by any means but its in good condition. Few rust spots, mainly on the drivers door. Had 2 new wings put on it in february and waxoiled under them so should be good for a long time. Underneath looks solid enough. filler neck is alright, showing signs of age but not like some ive seen and not affected the car at all.

Non-sunroof model aswel which i guess is a big plus so your head doesnt get wet :D

has a tape deck but it doesnt work, ive just listened to my ipod while driving :D

(nicked from someone else)

starts first time and warms up pretty quick.  Any more questions feel free to pm DannyEss as ive probably missed some vital info.

Erm, the price. ?1300 . will px/swap with a mk2 gti of similar condition/price

Back to the top
SOLD SOLD SOLD

to chris for 800 beans. bargain

Back to the top
Crikey another HHG W-reg  VW…..

My 1st VW, a Jetta LD was reg HHG 686W and it came from Blackburn, the other week on 'tbay stumbled across its long lost sister….

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-LS-RED_W0QQitemZ330241543897QQihZ014QQcategoryZ18303QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.