Skip navigation

1979 Series 1 GTI price reduced

Back to the top

1979 Series 1 GTI price reduced

1979 Mk1 GTI 1600cc 4 speed in lovely condition. Car was enthusiast owned for many years kept in a private collection. Was never driven but was always kept MOT ed (some people are strange). I tried buying it about 6 years ago knowing the rarity of it even then but bloke wouldn't sell it. About a year ago heard it had been sold on locally. The car was recommissioned by the new owner with many new parts including clutch, brakes, exhaust, cam belt and service parts. At last I have managed to get ownership but now due to financial commitments i can no longer keep it  :( . The car has 59k on the clock and is genuine. The seats, door cards and headlining have been re trimmed so are in good nick but realise that they aren't original spec. Looks as if the carpets have been out and not put back in very well will see if i can sort this and the parcel shelf isn't original. Apart from some silly person putting a bee sting aerial on  :roll:  the car is standard. The car drives really nice and is a different drive to my 5 speed mk1. People who have owned them say they are more revvy then the 1800 5 speed. The car will come with 12mths MOT but tax runs out end of feb. Can tax at buyers expense. Car is in Suffolk. ?4000 pm for more info

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.