Skip navigation

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

Back to the top

Re: Newbie from Wiltshire

2011 AGM Weekend Extravaganza!!!! July 22nd - July 24th

shoeless said

This Looks awesome guys! i hope i can get there!

4 posts and a member already!?!?!?!  Thank you for helping the club keep going mate!!!  You have to come to this it's the first thing on any mk1 heads calendar  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
When do the tickets go on sale,How do you buy them and is there a limited number.
This also means i will have to get my finger out and get the tin top ready.

Back to the top

andy-b said

When do the tickets go on sale,How do you buy them and is there a limited number.
This also means i will have to get my finger out and get the tin top ready.

Tickets go on sale and there are no limits as far as I am aware…. the cost is per car not per person so it awesome value  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Sorry, still dont know when they go on sale and how i go about buying one :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Back to the top

andy-b said

Sorry, still dont know when they go on sale and how i go about buying one :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Not sure mate but I think it all goes on the site in May  :dontknow:

Can a committee member answer this please?

Back to the top
Not yet, Late April/May at a guess, bit early yet.  Full details on how to buy tickets will be all over the site when they go on sale.

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

Not yet, Late April/May at a guess, bit early yet.  Full details on how to buy tickets will be all over the site when they go on sale.

Thanks ew…. like you I thought they went up in May as we stop COTM for two months to promote it  :dontknow: .  Either way it'll be very public you wont miss it  :wink:

Back to the top
Thanks, Looking forward to this one.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

shoeless said

4 posts and a member already!?!?!?!  Thank you for helping the club keep going mate!!!  You have to come to this it's the first thing on any mk1 heads calendar  :mrgreen:

Booked off work now so definitely coming! I can't Wait! this is my first experience of the 'car owners club scene' so not knowing what to expect, but i'm sure its going to be awesome!! it will also be good to meet some other mk1 owners for advice/tips and a laugh!

Cant' wait
 :rockon: javascript:emoticon(':rockon:')

Back to the top

shoeless said

Spudfingers said

shoeless said

Booked off work now so definitely coming! I can't Wait! this is my first experience of the 'car owners club scene' so not knowing what to expect, but i'm sure its going to be awesome!! it will also be good to meet some other mk1 owners for advice/tips and a laugh!

Cant' wait
 :rockon: javascript:emoticon(':rockon:')

Basically think of camping, comedians, mk1 golfs, BBQ, fancy dress and chilled out people with a love of the mk1 golf and you're half way there  :wink:

Back to the top
What about beer spud??
That's another main ingredient

Back to the top

marshy said

What about beer spud??
That's another main ingredient

Jeez it made me that numb last year I forgot all about it!!!  3am talks about random kids stealing penguins and funk-star riding battlecat down the bakery isle of Tesco…. it's all a blur Marshy mate!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Nothing wrong with blurry ask old spice lol (wonder if he actually remembers the show last year)
Sure we can have another effort
But remember were nice animals in a friendly jungle??

Back to the top

marshy said

But remember were nice animals in a friendly jungle??

:lmao: One of the lines of the weekend!!!!!!!

Back to the top
I might come along to this-will be nice to meet some of you! (some more than others :censored: )

1987 Caddy 1.6Turbo Diesel-GTD :D
Instagram:  Cavscp

Back to the top
i have just asked the question without looking first, great news see u all there, bringin the whole family

Phil Hood

Back to the top
Hi - gathering newbie here.  Does the ticket cover just one person or the car?  Me, my hubby and daughter fancy coming along.  Is it a ticket each?

Back to the top

NellyCB said

Hi - gathering newbie here.  Does the ticket cover just one person or the car?  Me, my hubby and daughter fancy coming along.  Is it a ticket each?

Hi NellyCB….. Well…. do you like a bargain?  Are you sitting down?….. honestly take a seat….. it's per car!!!  How great is that  :mrgreen: …. so for you, hubby and daughter…. it's the one price  :mrgreen: …. cracking weekend with different things on Saturday and Sunday… would recommend camping Friday through to Sunday morning or have a look at the flyer to see what takes the familys fancy on each day…. hope you can come along  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

NellyCB said

Hi NellyCB….. Well…. do you like a bargain?  Are you sitting down?….. honestly take a seat….. it's per car!!!  How great is that  :mrgreen: …. so for you, hubby and daughter…. it's the one price  :mrgreen: …. cracking weekend with different things on Saturday and Sunday… would recommend camping Friday through to Sunday morning or have a look at the flyer to see what takes the familys fancy on each day…. hope you can come along  :wink:

Bargain!! See you there :)

Back to the top
Think me and my dad might come along to this, never been to a meeting or a club event. Any more information about this? We are thinking about camping.

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club is currently closed 1982 Mars Red Tin Top 3dr GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.