Skip navigation

VW Elemental April 12th Stansted Essex.

Back to the top

VW Elemental April 12th Stansted Essex.

autocab said

They were once lovers but he is scared to tell you  :lol:

Debs you are sounding paranoid  8O

So how many more for the stansted show, get posting NOW  :wink:

Listen mate, I'll start worrying when strange men start following my husband around fields!!!!!   :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
you are enever going to let that one rest are you  :lol:  :lol:

My sisters gettin one of these, what they like, like the colour, is it auto, how many gears is it quick, does it drive nice,

What do you mean you need to get on, PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE stay and talk to me i am lonely  :lmao:  :lmao:

That guy was so funny and very weird.

So debs hows the wheels comin on, got my winter alloys for sale on here now just sticking to the scalas  :roll:

Back to the top
You are absolutely right, I will never ever ever let it go…………..it was just so funny!!!

I'd forgotten about his sister!

My wheels are no go at the moment.

The camper still needs welding, but on top of all that I've got Pete building a henhouse because I'm getting some rescue battery hens in a couple of weeks……..then there's the show to organise, my Maths GCSE I'm studying for this year………………………………..and on and on and on it goes!!!!!!!

Definitely like the scalas best on yours  8)

……….speaking of your scalas………………isn't that what attracted him to you in the first place?

:lmao:

Back to the top
Think it was, should have poished them more then he would have seen how he was dressed and ran away, no such look  :lol:

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:

Hey, idea!!!!!

I could bring my castellets to the show and you could all do a bit, and then when they're done put them on for me!!!

How cool is that! A kind of 'wheel polishing masterclass!

8)

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol: you get worse, think ew is coming up at some point to let me loose on his so bring yours up and we can have a wheel polishing day, good idea or what  :D

Back to the top
That'd be cool  8)

Glen could see how good nice wheels look on cabriolets  :lol:

Back to the top
or remind him just how good cabbys look, just in case he has forgot, HE WILL NEVER FORGET  :twisted:

Back to the top
Actually I think he remembers    

:tlc:  (for Glen……..aaaahh)

Back to the top
:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :boohoo:  :boohoo:  :boohoo: for you glen also.

Debs we will keep this post at the top of the show list  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Aww, thanks guys :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Thats ok Glen we know how you feel, will be good to see your campaign at the show though, roll on the good weather  :cry:

Back to the top

Stansted Show

I will 100% be at the show as I only live n Stortford..I'll have my wifes Mk5 GTI but I'm going to come over & say hi to you guys

Back to the top
You'll be very welcome chris

Just starting to keep fingers crossed for the weather now folks!

:pray:  8)

Back to the top
of cause the weather will be good! ( i hope)

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

of cause the weather will be good! ( i hope)

Keeping everything crossed!!

The first year we had to wind up early because it was freezing, then last year was baking. Who knows what we'll get this year? :lol:

Back to the top
lets hope i get a suntan like last year :)

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top
who's up for the gallon of cider challenge then? :D

Back to the top

technohippy said

who's up for the gallon of cider challenge then? :D

Take it that means you'll be gracing us with your presence then, my man!!

:D

Need to have a chat with you at some point, you gonna be in Cambridge on Thursday??
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.