Skip navigation

back to my grass roots ;)

Back to the top

MY Lhasa green Campaign

stunning!!

1983 VW Golf GTi Black (Resto)
2009 AUDI Q5 3.0 TDi (Daily)
2007 AUDI A4 Avant TDi S-Line SE (Daily)

Back to the top
Cheers mate, still need to do some more things to her to get a mint as i would like but just dont have the money to spend like that :banghead:  :)

cheers

Chris

Back to the top
very nice example of a mk1 campaign.  8)

Back to the top
Cheers buddy, she aint bad for her age, cant still believe ive had her 10years now wow does time fly, Hopefully coming to the annaul gathering this year, (missed last year but came the year before and it was pure class :D ) so looking forward to the drive up from sunny Devon lol

Back to the top
Couple of shots at stonor park :) really good show

Back to the top
Well havent updated this for a long while!!! it is amazing how VW's take over your life, but then some times life takes of from dubbing. lol not only has my interest of VWs grew but my family has too lol

but im really wanting to get back into my grass roots, what started it all off for me……………………. mk1 golfs 16yrs ago i was mental on em still am :thumbs:,  but other things have taken over

had a string of mk2 16Vs, small and big bumpers, then sold these to buy a Corrado VR6, which i still have, then i had a small/short fling with a other mk1 golf gti in silver (project rust) as the wife dubbed it:o in all fairness i brought it with me heart and not my head!!! always fancied a silver mk1, and heavy modding her but it came at the wrong time as our first child was born etc and shed load of man hours were need to be spent on it, so sold that, then my neighbour decided to sell his wifes Polo G40 and i just couldnt say no, and then lastly i brought
"force de la divorce" my edition 1 G60 off a friend; i call it that as i think the wife was going to divorce me for buying it crazy i know but thats me;)The mk1 before i sold the wheels, now running on Pirelli's again;)
http://

plans for the mark one this yr

powder coat driveshafts
powercoat gearbox
paint front calipers again
sort out the MPG on the MFA
sort out the rear suspension, overhaul it
also sort out the reverse light issue
stick the OEM indicators back on
sort out alarm system
go to AGM ;)simples……………………………………………………………. lol

regards
Langers

Last edit: by Wolfsburg-Boy

Back to the top
Lovely looking MK1. Looking forward to updates.  :)

Back to the top
thanks mate :thumbs: yeah i try and update as much as possible to motivate myself lol

Back to the top
Very nice MK1 and MK2 and Corrado !

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top

Wolfsburg-Boy said

OH LAWD what a stunner  You just can't beat a standard mk1 Campaign.

Back to the top
Beautiful car mate, wowzaz :cool:

Back to the top
Nice pics Langers - P-Slots do look spot on  :cool:

Is it on standard suspension?

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

Beautiful car mate, wowzaz :cool:

thanks you mate ;)

Back to the top

Phataz1 said

Wolfsburg-Boy said

OH LAWD what a stunner  You just can't beat a standard mk1 Campaign.

cheers mate yep true think i prefer it on the standard wheels

Back to the top

P0jy said

Very nice MK1 and MK2 and Corrado !
 :thumbs:cheers mate rado looks more like this now;)http://

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Nice pics Langers - P-Slots do look spot on  :cool:Is it on standard suspension?
yeah Andy the rear is the original 30 yrs old factory items tho!!! O_ocompletly rebuilt the front end several years ago but due to rear this next fingers crossed ;) 

Back to the top
tbh after posting had looked back to start of thread and saw you bought VW parts. Couldn't resist looking over the pics of your Campaign, looks the danglies  :cool:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

tbh after posting had looked back to start of thread and saw you bought VW parts. Couldn't resist looking over the pics of your Campaign, looks the danglies  :cool:
yep lol got proper fleeced at the local VW dealer they should all wear black and white shirts and a face mask lol yep all OE Parts think the only no OE Parts on her are the clutch cable  from GSF (couldnt get one from VW not available anymore!!!) and the battery lol tbh Andy i know it sounds anal but i wrote to the original owner 13 yrs ago and bless the chap sent me a load of stuff including the original bill of sale, the sales brochure and a few photosof it back in 1983 of the car with his dog next too it;)and in the photo was this old skool tax disc holder in the window, course being 20yrs old at the time it was one of the first things i ripped out O_odoh basically it still has the orignal front windscreen 30 yrs on!!!! could do with some paint tho in place but its still in fantastic condition for a 30yr old car christ it only 3 yrs younger than me lol 

Back to the top
That's not anal at all, I think it's great that you managed to get all of that info from the original owner, nice one!:cool:Talking of being anal I just bought some new dealer number plates, tax disc holder and sticker from DMB graphics (two days before they agreed to member discounts from here! :ocf_emoticons__BangHead: LOL)

Hope it's not too long before I can fit them :lol:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

That's not anal at all, I think it's great that you managed to get all of that info from the original owner, nice one!:cool:Talking of being anal I just bought some new dealer number plates, tax disc holder and sticker from DMB graphics (two days before they agreed to member discounts from here! :ocf_emoticons__BangHead: LOL)

Hope it's not too long before I can fit them :lol:
ah mate now were talkin ive sooooo got to get this done how much do they charge??

cheers langers :thumbs:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.