Skip navigation

My '83 Gti. Diamond Silver,thousands spent.Baby forces sale!

Back to the top

My '83 Gti. Diamond Silver,thousands spent.Baby forces sale!

Knockin ?500 off,so new price is ?3250 not that i expect any interest but you never know eh :banghead:

Back to the top
i think most people on here are looking for a project more than a completed car. and check the mk1 buyers guide for a price valuation. as you dont get your money bk for mods etc.

jus a sugestion

good look with sale

Back to the top
:roll: Yeah,thanks for the advice.

Back to the top
your welcome

Back to the top
Hi, Just looked at your cars pics on pisonheads and read this thread.. My twopence..Your car looks superb in the pics, the price is fair considering what you have done to it possibly a bargain to the right person.

I think you are just not reaching enough people on piston heads and here.. Ebay has worked wonders for me in the past, simply as an advertising tool. Dont expect to sell it over ebay, but somoene who has seen it will prob buy outside of rebays rules. I sold an E39 M5  like this. The guy wasnt looking for an m5 but saw mine and thought bargain always loved those…made me an offer over the phone and i took it of ebay.

Or you could take another ?500 - ?800 off the price and sell it taking a kick in gonads.

Good luck though.

Garage:
83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign - Mars Red - Totally Standard
78 Honda Civic 1200 Hondamatic - Silver
07 Honda Civic ES 2.2 CDi - Black, all the options!

Back to the top
Mods…… I see you've been pruning my thread!! Perhaps pruning certain annoying members would be more proactive!! Thanks anyway

Back to the top
? cant see how can forcefully sell a car, if someone want its they will buy it, its not a good time of year for selling cars

that said i just sold my VR6 Highline after only a week, but that went for just under 3k so maybe you are a bit high priced?

one things for sure getting Narky with people wont bring the buyers in!

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
big rush have you shot someone and have to leave in a hurry :wink:

Back to the top
To be perfectly honest,i wish i'd never started this thread. I even paid next years membership so i could advertise on here,but hopefully my ?15 will go towards keeping the spirit of the mk1 alive in some way.

To the people who made helpful,constructive comments and even a couple of nice pm's……Thanks very much.

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

one things for sure getting Narky with people wont bring the buyers in!

true

Back to the top
:roll: Go and buy a Nova student boy.

Back to the top
nah i had a corsa that was bad enough haha

Back to the top
8O  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
have ya sold it then?

Back to the top
Sold it a couple of weeks ago :(

Back to the top
for how much

Back to the top
That's a very personal question Alex! 8O

Back to the top

rgh7374 said

That's a very personal question Alex! 8O

yep it is

did u get what u asked for it?

Back to the top
It was bought through my Auto Trader ad…..3.5k  :D

Back to the top

rgh7374 said

It was bought through my Auto Trader ad…..3.5k  :D

lets hope he doesnt sign on here then coz he got done haha
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.