Skip navigation

Carry on or make a 1.1 wishes come true? You decide.......

Back to the top

Carry on or make a 1.1 wishes come true? You decide.......

x5pea said

Its information listen to it or dont   :banghead:

Only if  its right man.

Im still trying to find out which !!! :)

Just relax, you can understand my questions if i've never heard anyone mention what you say anywhere, ever. ??!

I'm not saying  you are wrong, lying or bending the truth.

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top
Whatever, like I said BELIEVE to me or don?t I couldn?t care either way

Lukic asked a question and I gave my option based on my experience

If you?ve got an issue with my posting take it up with me via PM don?t hijack Lukic?s topic
 :tlc:

Back to the top
OK, done a bit of research…

http://www.autodata.ltd.uk/

Its the same company that used to make seperate manuals for cars like Haynes do. It looks like they now do manuals that cover a particular topic but one manual suits all cars and therfore their manuals are targeted at garages now rather than home mechanics with a particular model of car.

I expect the info in them is only as accurate as the data you'd find in a haynes manual, i.e doesn't cover every model variation.

I havent seen it in the flesh though so shouldnt prejudge. Come to think of it I think the college I work at subscribes to it and gets it on CD… I'll try n have a look.

Back to the top
oops…. just how off topic has this gone!

Sorry Lukic  :wink:

Back to the top

x5pea said

Whatever, like I said BELIEVE to me or don?t I couldn?t care either way

Lukic asked a question and I gave my option based on my experience

If you?ve got an issue with my posting take it up with me via PM don?t hijack Lukic?s topic
 :tlc:

Dear oh dear, you don't have conversations face to face with people that go off on a tangent ?  EVER ?

I don't have any " issues " with you, i just had never heard that before, im not the only who hadn't by the looks of things - and i reserve judgement whether or not to believe it  - no need to get all funny about it.

If someone can present me with some hard facts as to your posting about Mk1 gti's having different floorpans/etc than a standard mk1 then thats totally fine.

How about a beer !? :)

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top
Thanks for all the info guys. And dont worry about going off on a tangent, sometimes thats where the est ideas come from…. I do it all the time, supposed to be working and end up jibbering on about mk1's…  :oops:
Anyway… so what do you think then, is it worth me keep looking for a good GTI shell. I'm kinda thinking that I'm always gonna be disapointed if i put it in the small block shell that i can get  :(
I think that i'm now shying away from the welding up of the original shell as it really is that bad. I'll try and get some photo's put on And some of my shiny engine!!  :P
Thanks for now
Lukic
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.