Skip navigation

SW MEET 4TH JUNE

Back to the top

SW MEET 4TH JUNE

WE ALMOST HAD A DATE LAST TIME, ANYONE UP FOR THIS WEEKEND?

Back to the top
come on guys sort it out.

Back to the top
Yep, definately time to sort it out!

I've been Taunton way today in my cab on the way back from visiting some mates in Southampton. I'm near Barnstaple so its a bit of a treck but should only take an hour.

Maybe next weekend then?

Back to the top
yes ok im up for that mate, lets hope we can get some more to come along. :banghead:

Back to the top
come on guys this is becoming hard work, people are going to the NW meets, so why not down south, you all better be going to gaydon this year or else. :evil:

Back to the top
So where in Taunton and what time and day?

Sunday would be more preferable for me but I'm not bothered about what time.

Back to the top
something like 12pm, but i dont mind, was going to go to stonor park on sunday but im going and showing at a few shows this year so im cutting down,

we must try to get a few more, if we bang on enough they should come along to shut us up. :lol:

Back to the top
Hey Daisy….SECOND NW meet coming up on the 9th June!!!!
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Dan :lol:

Back to the top
very funny mate :cry:

Back to the top
this weekend 5th june come on :ouch:

Back to the top
Only trying to gee your gang on Daisy.!

Please don't take offence, none meant! :cry:

Dan

Back to the top
no worries mate, just this is hard work,

you guys up north seem to have no problems.

dont worry i shall not give up. :banghead:

Darren.

Back to the top
come on guys its just me and ross at the mo. :boohoo:

Back to the top
Hey Daisy, there's a Londubs meet every second Sunday of the month at South Mimms(A1/M25 jct) service station at 1pm, if your interested? Its a relatively small meet but when the Low Down Dubs boys come down it gets quite big.

Back to the top
cheers mate may do that if things do not happen here.

Darren :)

Back to the top

sw meet

Hi Daisy, Just read all your entries on this post! When we started in the NW we went through the same problems you are having! You can't get a venue until you know where everyone live in relation to each other and you don't know that until you have some interest! Might I suggest putting an entry on the new members and chat forums asking for any members interested to check out your post here! Hopefull people will see it and post a reply on this entry! Over a week or so it will go down the list and off the page to make way for new entries so you won't be clogging up anything too important! Just a thought! Even if you only have a few of you, still make a doo of it and post some photo's to give others something to look at and hopefully be tempted into coming next time! Best of luck….Walt!

Back to the top
cheers mate will do that. :banghead:

Back to the top
Good luck Daisy! :D  There always used to be more members down south. I think its just a case of tracking them down. Walt's idea is a good one recruiting from the new folks. You could get flyering cars on the road/street or even gate crash other forums like PVW or club GTI! :twisted: Steal their members!

All the best for your first meet and the target is 5 to take the title! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
cheers guys,

taunton seems a start? anyone.

Back to the top
Taunton is close enough for me  :wink:

Turbo Technics MK1 Golf GTI's - where are you ?

http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.