Skip navigation

Who's First time then..........

Back to the top

Who's First time then..........

josh egg said

just got my ticket, now to clean the car all week :) dont think ill be entering in the show and shine as car needs bits doing to it but will have a look this year then hopefully next year ! 

enter the show and shine !!!! you never know !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Looking forward to my first AG, looking forward to the drive out and also the drive up to Uttoxeter. See you Friday evening!

1972 Rover 3500
1983 Volkswagen Golf C Diesel
1998 Audi A6 Avant 1.9tdi

Back to the top

OHT987Y said

Looking forward to my first AG, looking forward to the drive out and also the drive up to Uttoxeter. See you Friday evening!

excellent

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Will be there on the Sunday. Coming up with Watson in HGT as mine isn't ready. See you there guys. Let's hope the weather holds out  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Il be coming up Sunday, 
Fingers crossed the car makes the 200 mile drive haha..
Be my first show in the cabby

Instagram Firemandan1

Back to the top

smudger said

Will be there on the Sunday. Coming up with Watson in HGT as mine isn't ready. See you there guys. Let's hope the weather holds out  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Good to see you found your lift Andy! Well done guys!!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Volkswagen Golf LS (1981 X)   Austin Morris Mini HL (1981 X)  Honda Civic Type S CTDi (2009 59)   Mercedes-Benz 208D F & D Motorhome (1990 G)  Audi A2 SE (2001 X) Banner

Back to the top

Gordonthegolfer said

smudger said

Good to see you found your lift Andy! Well done guys!!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

See you there mate. Looking forward to it now. The weekend can't come quick enough :cool:

Back to the top
Looking forward to meeting all you guys there. Im off to the shops now for some provisions. 

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Gutted, doesn't look like we'll be camping, possibly not coming at all :(.

Complete and utter lack of funds, I've set up my own business and obviously the priority is to keep the money in the pot for a rainy day, this coupled with the insane amount of shows I've been to has meant I've got to chill out for a bit.

That coupled with the fact that the Jetta is leaking water in again, means it really isn't looking good for me this weekend!

On the upside, it's not like it's 1 less Golf there!

Gonna try my hardest to come on the Sunday to see some of the cars in the metal!

Hope it's a great show and the weather is great for you.

Back to the top
Sorry to hear this Spilz. Would have been good to meet you for a chat and catch up, :(

Back to the top

I'll be popping my AGM cherry tomorrow !
Hopefully the first of many, that's if the car makes the 270 mile trip …….

Back to the top
I can't make it now either managed to flood the house I put a nail through a pipe and ruined downstairs. Didn't even know I'd done it it's been leaking for 2 days and gone all under the laminate. Got a busy few days repairing the house now :( I'm gutted. If anyone wants my ticket for weekend it includes camping give me a shout.

Pesky plumbing. Bullseye doh.  :P

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top
Ooops. Bad news mate. Hope you can get it all sorted :(

Back to the top
I've done the flooded laminate routine before. Not good.

Hope the repairs go well. 

Back to the top
Hi all… it will be my first time at the AGM…only had the Golf for 2 weeks so thought I would throw myself in at the deep end…
So if you see a confused person trying and failing to erect a tent…..yep…that will be me…be kind as I am coming up on my own  O_o

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

Coopertastic said

Hi all… it will be my first time at the AGM…only had the Golf for 2 weeks so thought I would throw myself in at the deep end…
So if you see a confused person trying and failing to erect a tent…..yep…that will be me…be kind as I am coming up on my own  O_o

cool !!! There's no need to be on your own or even struggle adk for the West Midlands lot and you'll be sorted.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Ahhh cheers…(hopefully that wasn't a pun!!) Is there any particular place all you meet and camp up? i'll be coming on the Saturday lunch time so would love a tip on where to find you all / what to look for!
Thanks

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

smudger said

Sorry to hear this Spilz. Would have been good to meet you for a chat and catch up, :(

Dude, tell me about it.

Gonna try my best to get there on the Sunday, if not have a good'n mate!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.