Kendal, Cumbria
0seven824 six34893
tomhodgkin at me dot com
Very solid and tidy with signs of its 41+ years of age
Full Service history
11 months MOT (full history)
Historic vehicle (road tax exempt)

I will regret this, but here goes… 
For Sale is my lovely genuine Lhasa Green mk1 GTI Tintop that I've owned for years. The car had 2 previous owners before me, the original owner who put most of the miles on it, and a retired nuclear engineer who had it as a retirement project and who did a lot of select upgrades such as brake hoses, stainless steel exhaust, upgraded brake discs, calipers and master cylinder. He put 10,000 miles on it in 20 years and stored it dry in a garage the entire time. He also replaced the radio for the multi gauge panels in the photos. The folder of history and receipts is bulging! 
This car has never been owned outside of Cumbria, and is complete with original Club Cumbria GTI stickers. 

I have added a lower front strut brace, and upgraded the suspension to Bilstein/Eibach all round. I also have a set of 15" steel wheels which I prefer the handling with but the original P slots are also included (with caps).

I regretted selling my previous Mk1 GTI and no doubt will regret selling this one too but I'm just not able to make use of it and have decided to let it go to a good home who can give it the continuing love and care it deserves. 

The car itself is fantastic. I've never had an issue starting it or getting it an MOT despite it being sat in the dry for long periods. Overall it is very solid but not a show car (at the moment). There are imperfections but nothing major at all so perfect for somebody who wants to tinker and improve bits at a time but still enjoy it from the word go. 

It is very close to original and could easily be returned to original for someone that way inclined. I'd prefer not to sell it to someone who wants to take it the other way! 

I'm asking for £11,995 and won't necessarily accept the highest offer, and I'm not in a rush to sell either. 

Back to the top
Images coming… 

Back to the top
IMG_4810.jpg IMG_4811.jpg IMG_4812.jpg IMG_4813.jpg IMG_4814.jpg Model:

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:
Mileage:
Price:
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:
Taxed or sorn:

Description:

Back to the top
IMG_4816.jpg Model:

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:
Mileage:
Price:
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:
Taxed or sorn:

Description: IMG_4818.jpg IMG_4820.jpg

Back to the top
IMG_4824.jpg Model:

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:
Mileage:
Price:
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:
Taxed or sorn:

Description: IMG_4825.jpg IMG_4826.jpg IMG_4827.jpg

Back to the top
IMG_4828.jpg Model:

Spec/Trim option:

Year of manufacture:
Mileage:
Price:
Condition:
Service history:
Mot expiry Date:
Taxed or sorn:

Description: IMG_4829.jpg IMG_4830.jpg IMG_4831.jpg

Back to the top
SOLD
There are too many online users to list.